Help needed please!

MIFire

So my ants have been excellent up untill this wk 5 of flower. They were drinking and eating great at 1100ppm in wk 4. Then all the sudden toward wk 5 and into week 5 ppm started to rise and ph dropped.

So i remade solution ar 800ppm and same thing happend, so i diluted solution down to 500ppm and the same thing happend DRASTICALLY this time. Ppm shot from 500 to 720 and oh from 6.0 to 3.3 in 2 days..... mind you there is 0 nute burn, 0 soghn of deficiencies but there does seem to be a lack of swell and bud growth for this strain at this stage?

Im remaking a new solution today and draining an refilling and i have dealt with lockout and lowering 200ppm has akways fixed it but never dealt with an osmosis issue, SO Should i

A. Remake solution at a high 1200ppm due to possible osmisis issues between plant and medium

Or

B. Remake solution at like 300ppm due to plants possibly being locked out?

please help me out here experts

Attachments

MIFire

I am no expert but seeing you have already tried lowering EC and your girls are still bucking I think I would give your "A" option a go MIFire. I hope you get them to stop crashing as they are looking really damn good! (y)

View attachment 98839
Thats 1 chart i follow alot, which is why im kind of confused about upping ppm. Soley because they are drinking about 1.5g each a day still

Thats 1 chart i follow alot, which is why im kind of confused about upping ppm. Soley because they are drinking about 1.5g each a day still
Hmmmm.... If they are still drinking then upping the ppm/ec would fly directly in the face of what that chart suggests should remedy your issue. I still think your option A is worth a shot before you have to do something drastic like a flush. Maybe some of our hydro brethren might have seen this issue before and could provide some input.
@Heisenbeans @idolized @Streetpro09 @BREWTUS

MIFire

Hmmmm.... If they are still drinking then upping the ppm/ec would fly directly in the face of what that chart suggests should remedy your issue. I still think your option A is worth a shot before you have to do something drastic like a flush. Maybe some of our hydro brethren might have seen this issue before and could provide some input.
@Heisenbeans @idolized @Streetpro09 @BREWTUS
1 thing i did forget to mention was i found root rot on 1 plant. Have since removed all of it by cutting it out and bumping up the baccilus colony a tad currently. I checked the other 23 plants and they all have 0 sighns of rot at all, roots are very healthy.

MIFire

Whats the roots and root crowns look like
I did a res change last night at 7pm. Refed at 600ppm and added in some heavy enzymes. As of an hr ago ppm dropped to 420 and ph went from 5.8-6.1, so i def have them eating again lol. Going to add solution tonight to bump it to 650/700ppm and see what they do

Attachments