Help me pick from these plants

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Just looking for some confirmation, or recommendations, on which 4 of these 7 plants I should go with for this run. My picks, so far, are plants 1, 3, 6, and 8. I'm basing this off of overall health and uniformity of the branching and growth structure. I'm just wondering if any of you have different suggestions. If you do then please explain why so I can learn more about the selection process. Plant #7 was a male so it has been culled.

1 - CydVuxM.jpg

2 - NRr15SE.jpg

3 - WD3hAyf.jpg

4 - i9kgLua.jpg

6 - tFP4uZ4.jpg

5 - lmEn4OF.jpg

7 - 9qjLQBz.jpg

M48

Super Active Member
So hard to say I've had plants that are super weak in veg that looked unhealthy and flip them to find my keeper in a runt

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Unless you have legal restrictions and a cop brother-in-law that visits regularly I'd make room :)

That said, I saw #4 as droopy - cull.
#6 has runty limbs. ditch it. Just harvested a plant that I kept the wrong limbs on. Two were around 50g wet, two were ~35g.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Unless you have legal restrictions and a cop brother-in-law that visits regularly I'd make room :)

That said, I saw #4 as droopy - cull.
#6 has runty limbs. ditch it. Just harvested a plant that I kept the wrong limbs on. Two were around 50g wet, two were ~35g.
I can legally have 12 plants going at a time here. I have room, I just don’t have the lighting to support another tent, and I really don’t need to have more than 4 in flower at once. I’m already swimming in weed here.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I can legally have 12 plants going at a time here. I have room, I just don’t have the lighting to support another tent, and I really don’t need to have more than 4 in flower at once. I’m already swimming in weed here.
I guess I would go for symmetry and uniformity. You pruned and trained them to be a certain way. Those that can't keep up would be my cullers.