Help diagnosing possible nutrient deficiency

Growin_Rouge

Currently 18 days into my first grow. I'm running 2 moby dick xxl autos from dinafem in 5 gallon pots with coco and perlite. About 7 days ago i noticed some discoloration starting between the veins on my first set of leaves nothing to severe but it was noticeable. Since then all new growth has been normal and healthy and the discoloration has stayed about the same. To me it looked like a magnesium deficiency based on the reading i did but being new to all this I'm not 100% sure. Anyone got any knowledge and insight they could drop to help out a newbie?

Attachments

Streetpro09

Tester
Currently 18 days into my first grow. I'm running 2 moby dick xxl autos from dinafem in 5 gallon pots with coco and perlite. About 7 days ago i noticed some discoloration starting between the veins on my first set of leaves nothing to severe but it was noticeable. Since then all new growth has been normal and healthy and the discoloration has stayed about the same. To me it looked like a magnesium deficiency based on the reading i did but being new to all this I'm not 100% sure. Anyone got any knowledge and insight they could drop to help out a newbie?
What have you fed then so far?

Streetpro09

Tester
Currently im feeding her general hydroponics
CALiMAGic-2ml
floraMicro-2.5ml
floraGrow-2.5ml
floraBloom-1ml per gallon
Ph 6.5-6
2x daily till i get 20%-30% run off
Ec of run off has been around 1100-1200
OK good at least you're feeding them something. Plants look good. I don't think I would worry too much yet. New growth looks great. I think I'd wait and see what happens to the fan leaves before I changed much.