Hello!

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Hey everyone came hear because I love the ability to show off videos….pics and words confuse me it’s a lot easier to just talk lol anyways hears what I’m working with right meow.View attachment 102846
Welcome dude! Nice setup and nice plants!
What strains are they and what kind of leds u got there?
Leds on right look to be a couple mars led fixtures but not sure on left?
👍✌

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Welcome dude! Nice setup and nice plants!
What strains are they and what kind of leds u got there?
Leds on right look to be a couple mars led fixtures but not sure on left?
👍✌
Good eye my dude, thank you!…… far right is the sp-3000 with the lm301b Samsung diodes and the osram 650-665nm diodes….to the left of that I have the mars hydro tsl-2000 with the oooooold school but still bad ass epistar diodes……both of them are 300 watts…….the far left bar style light is the optic led slim 650s with the new lm 301H whites 3000-4000k, lh351h v2 deep red Samsung chips with 3.75 umols/j, and lh351h royal blues…all 3 spectrums have their own dimmer so u can have full ocd manik episode control over that spectrum lol oh it’s got uv/ir as well. Strain is mimosa evo from Barney’s farm (both of them)…one is a Sativa pheno and the other is strait Indica as you can see…That strain last go rd pulled 780g finished product off one Sativa pheno under that 650s I’m hopping to break 56g per square foot this go around on the left side

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Good eye my dude, thank you!…… far right is the sp-3000 with the lm301b Samsung diodes and the osram 650-665nm diodes….to the left of that I have the mars hydro tsl-2000 with the oooooold school but still bad ass epistar diodes……both of them are 300 watts…….the far left bar style light is the optic led slim 650s with the new lm 301H whites 3000-4000k, lh351h v2 deep red Samsung chips with 3.75 umols/j, and lh351h royal blues…all 3 spectrums have their own dimmer so u can have full ocd manik episode control over that spectrum lol oh it’s got uv/ir as well. Strain is mimosa evo from Barney’s farm (both of them)…one is a Sativa pheno and the other is strait Indica as you can see…That strain last go rd pulled 780g finished product off one Sativa pheno under that 650s I’m hopping to break 56g per square foot this go around on the left side
Hell ya thats badass that u got total control over the spectrums with that optic fixture!
Those mars fixtures are decent lights even if the one has the epistar diodes..
I had the ts1000 the first leds mars built with epistar diodes.. I liked it. 150watts.. The driver was a generic brand on it that got hot if was cranked to max.. But with a small fan blowing across board it wasnt nothing crazy tho..
They both look to have sum nice weight on em.. If u got little under 2lbs from sativa dom last time thats pretty good..
By the looks of this grow u will break your record. Even the indica dom (my favorite kind) has sum weight! 🔥
Thx dude ✌