Hello

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Hey there I’m 29 been growing since I was 16 I took almost a 5 year break but I’m back and trying to grow some fire genetics in the upper Midwest I got sick of buying half ass bags around here so nice to be here to show what I’m growing since I’m my state it’s frowned upon lol
Welcome ,if there's anything u need this is the place!

JWEEZY864

Hey wassup guys! Glad I stumbled in here lol. I grew for 10 years straight and fell in love with the art of it all. The last year or so I had gotten into the genetics side of growing and was working on growing out and pheno hunting two crosses I had done. A Master Kush fem that I pollinated with a Blue Moonshine dad, the last cross I did was a female pheno of LA Confidential that I had never seen come out of DNA’s stuff back then that smelled and tasted like straight up coffee beans lol. It was the last one I had and picking up more LA Con looked doubtful anytime soon because DNA had gained a huge following around this time and their packs were flying off the shelves as soon as they’d be restocked. So I ended up pollinating her with a nice Mendo Purp from BC Bud Depot. Never got to grow either crosses out due to my two kids slowly getting older and starting to notice things and ask a million questions. My son asked me one day why my closets had stuff growing in them 😂. The next morning I shut it down. That’s been 14 years ago and I’m ready to start from scratch again. Over the years I’ve given out all my beans, lights and all. So over the next few months or so I’m going to start getting some new gear piece by piece and pack by pack lol. Joined late last night and I’ve already learned a ton just from reading things in here.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Hey wassup guys! Glad I stumbled in here lol. I grew for 10 years straight and fell in love with the art of it all. The last year or so I had gotten into the genetics side of growing and was working on growing out and pheno hunting two crosses I had done. A Master Kush fem that I pollinated with a Blue Moonshine dad, the last cross I did was a female pheno of LA Confidential that I had never seen come out of DNA’s stuff back then that smelled and tasted like straight up coffee beans lol. It was the last one I had and picking up more LA Con looked doubtful anytime soon because DNA had gained a huge following around this time and their packs were flying off the shelves as soon as they’d be restocked. So I ended up pollinating her with a nice Mendo Purp from BC Bud Depot. Never got to grow either crosses out due to my two kids slowly getting older and starting to notice things and ask a million questions. My son asked me one day why my closets had stuff growing in them 😂. The next morning I shut it down. That’s been 14 years ago and I’m ready to start from scratch again. Over the years I’ve given out all my beans, lights and all. So over the next few months or so I’m going to start getting some new gear piece by piece and pack by pack lol. Joined late last night and I’ve already learned a ton just from reading things in here.
Welcome to paradise and back to the hobby!