Hello to all from Oz

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Hi all.
just a quick shout out to the community. I’m an Aussie grower that’s been growing for 30 odd years but never claims to be any sort of expert especially indoors as I’ve never really delved into it . I’m here to look and learn so I’d appreciate and respect any opinions and advice given
Regards from Oz

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Welcome. (y)

I just went indoors myself a little over a year ago. I've had to learn a lot that doesn't really translate from outdoors, but it has been a fun journey. I'm on grow #4 indoor and feel like I'm coming into my own finally.
Thanks mate.
Your right , not much from outdoor translates to indoor. I love growing outdoors but the art of producing that fire looking indoor grow some of these guys produce is inspiring me to have a go at it. Look forward to watching on and learning as I go 👍

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Oh I have a feeling if u grow outdoors u are gonna be just fine inside . Less variables which u can control!
Yeah I hope your right . I work away from home half the year which means the wife will be holding the fort so I’m thinking growing in organic soil which seems much more simple to maintain than conventional hydro to minimise what could go wrong . Maybe I’m wrong but I’m thinking along the lines of keeping things simple .