Hello people of internet.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I got a little trigger happy and banned you, because I thought I saw another account you were linked to, but I just lifted the ban in case you were just trying to be funny and it came across wrong. I don’t know who you are but if you came here to stir up shit then you won’t last long here.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
I know exactly what pathetic loser this is. HI Paddiwanker. You can tell from his immature, childish bullshit. His location of buttholes and mama jokes, user name, and that ignored and reported looks real familiar. It wreaks of that loser. What a sad fuckin life man.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I know exactly what pathetic loser this is. HI Paddiwanker. You can tell from his immature, childish bullshit. His location of buttholes and mama jokes, user name, and that ignored and reported looks real familiar. It wreaks of that loser. What a sad fuckin life man.
The dickweed is probably an ex-cop that was on a weed task-force in a state that went legal.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
The dickweed is probably an ex-cop that was on a weed task-force in a state that went legal.
I always told people he was/is. He posted a pic of handgun on RIU a few years ago that was so severely worn that many members called him out for it. The only way that kind of wear occurs is when its being used as a service/target practice weapon. I would call him out on it up to the time he was banned here. He acted like it didn't exist and would always use the "youre crazy" line lol. Guy was truly pathetic.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I’m pretty sure it’s a sock from either him, or some other loser who gets off on stirring up drama, because they are logging in through a VPN. I just figured I’d see what the deal is and go from there. I ban multiple Russian accounts and known forum spammers every week so I honestly have no issues banning trolls before they stir up a bunch of drama. I don’t know about you guys, but I like it better here when that bullshit doesn’t happen.