Hello. jpcyan here, Thanks for having me. Mighty hospitable of ya.

jpcyan

Really Active Member
I haven't had a chance to really browse the forums, but so far it looks great. Cool people, nice layout, and tons of great info.
I hope to be contributing, as well as learning. I'm a member of 2 other forums currently. One myco -13 yrs, and one herb-2 months :) Hope to see this place has the best of both in knowledge, community, kindness, and info. Without the drama and uncivility that other sites have. I've grown since the late 80's and did plenty of pollen chuckin in the past. Been on a break for a couple years( growing. forums, myco) and I'm starting to feel re-energized by the things I'm seeing and reading. My best to all, and thanks for having me, j.pcyan

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I haven't had a chance to really browse the forums, but so far it looks great. Cool people, nice layout, and tons of great info.
I hope to be contributing, as well as learning. I'm a member of 2 other forums currently. One myco -13 yrs, and one herb-2 months :) Hope to see this place has the best of both in knowledge, community, kindness, and info. Without the drama and uncivility that other sites have. I've grown since the late 80's and did plenty of pollen chuckin in the past. Been on a break for a couple years( growing. forums, myco) and I'm starting to feel re-energized by the things I'm seeing and reading. My best to all, and thanks for having me, j.pcyan
Welcome from Canada 🇨🇦 eh!