Hello hello!

dankventure

Hey all!

I came across this site when I was looking up reviews for a specific breeder, and liked what I saw in the conversations I searched through. Nice attitude here :)

I'm a micro and nano grower. Been growing for my own consumption for about 5 years now, most of which was in a few home made grow cabinets. I've made a few crosses in the last few years and have mostly been growing my own seeds I've made.

I'm pretty well versed in the small and super-small grow styles, and I'm happy to start chattin' about all that with you guys!

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Hey all!

I came across this site when I was looking up reviews for a specific breeder, and liked what I saw in the conversations I searched through. Nice attitude here :)

I'm a micro and nano grower. Been growing for my own consumption for about 5 years now, most of which was in a few home made grow cabinets. I've made a few crosses in the last few years and have mostly been growing my own seeds I've made.

I'm pretty well versed in the small and super-small grow styles, and I'm happy to start chattin' about all that with you guys!
Welcome! Glad u made it , I too grow small plants !

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Hey all!

Welcome aboard @dankventure