Hello, Griot here

Griot

Hello everyone! I have been looking for a new place to share and came upon this one. I’m a small batch grower that uses led lighting, blumats and all organic. I’m interested in land race and heirloom/heritage strains mostly. I have spent better part of 5yrs tracking down genetics from all over and have just recently returned back to indoor growing. Hope I make some new friends here as well as share and learn. Thanks, G Some pics from my last grow and the light and control panel I constructed —-GFEF86FB7-E184-4977-8779-744E5D5D79EF.jpeg

Griot

Hello everyone! I have been looking for a new place to share and came upon this one. I’m a small batch grower that uses led lighting, blumats and all organic. I’m interested in land race and heirloom/heritage strains mostly. I have spent better part of 5yrs tracking down genetics from all over and have just recently returned back to indoor growing. Hope I make some new friends here as well as share and learn. Thanks, G Some pics from my last grow and the light and control panel I constructed —-GView attachment 49002
66695FC3-8A23-4DDA-9E4C-F9D5C1E49B6E.jpeg1E0C2882-3016-4E99-8B3B-A5201D7D2104.jpeg
Sorry some pics didn’t attach

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
They are diff strips one is the red booster the other a uva and ir strip. Not sure what you mean as they do diff things
Silly sir. Clearly they are the Emerson effect red strip and the exotic supplement uv ir strip. My question is have you noticed better trich production directly under the exotic board as opposed to the side with the Emerson effect directly above it. Does the red side initiate flower faster then the exotic side. The question wasn't what they do but how they perform on either side of the tent. You could not notice any difference too I'm just curious as I was going to grab them but didn't want one side frosting better then the other so id have gotten two.

Griot

Silly sir. Clearly they are the Emerson effect red strip and the exotic supplement uv ir strip. My question is have you noticed better trich production directly under the exotic board as opposed to the side with the Emerson effect directly above it. Does the red side initiate flower faster then the exotic side. The question wasn't what they do but how they perform on either side of the tent. You could not notice any difference too I'm just curious as I was going to grab them but didn't want one side frosting better then the other so id have gotten two.
This light is in a 2x4 tent so each strip by itself will cover the whole footprint. So to answer your question no diff. Guess I figured you could tell this was a 2x4 from the pic and that you could read the specs on the strips at the website. See I could do that without calling names.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
This light is in a 2x4 tent so each strip by itself will cover the whole footprint. So to answer your question no diff. Guess I figured you could tell this was a 2x4 from the pic and that you could read the specs on the strips at the website.
I understand the flower footprint and I noticed it was 2x4. I was only asking if you personally have noticed any difference on one side versus the other. I was only curious sir sorry you felt that was a stupid question. Best of luck here.
See I could do that without calling names.
giphy - 2020-01-22T231137.499.gif