Hello from South Jersey!

SJ_Distiller

Been growing for about three years. I grow more than I can consume, but I love the hobby of growing. My state just legalized recreational (NJ), which is great, except that we still can't grow our own legally. I make tincture out of my crop--it helps me to sleep. I have had sleep issues for years. I used to live on Ambien, but that is not a good long term solution. Now I take tincture at night and sleep like a baby! I have had great success with hydro, but my last grow I let the reservoir go dry, and I killed the plant. I had a few clones from. my previous grow but they were in dirt (I was going to share them with some friends) so I did my first grow in Miracle Gro! It came out fine, but the yield was lower than hydro. I then decided to pop some autoflower seeds that I had for a couple years and grow them in dirt. This time I am using Fox Farm Ocean Forest and Fox Farm soil nutes. I have never grown autos, so this is just an experiment. I have four going in a 3x3 tent with a 315 watt CMH light. I don't plan to do any topping, FIMing or LST--just going to see how they do on their own.

Attachments