HELLO from new england the green mountain state my past crosses

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
HI everyone I was looking for some old pictures I had on my camera sd card this is
a cross I made I called cherry lemonade the FEMALE was super lemon haze I then made female pollen
from a cut I had of barney's farm red cherry berry its only a few pictues but I have more to come
like my first hydro grow wich made me feel like I need to grow my cherryberry bluecheese again
So here she is this was grown in a 1 gal pot with promix and earthworm castings amd foxfarm 3 part nutes
if I remember right it was at 8wks of flower and the taste was amazing

Attachments

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
this plant the mom was called COLA it was a cut from tga seeds called pandoras box
I hit her with cherry berry female pollen and the cross was very nice to smoke
this was also grown in a 1gal pot for 8wks promix earthworm castings
and fox farm 3 part nutes

Attachments

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
more to come I feel like I know everyone on here reading there stuff so I figured this is
the proper way to introduce myself I consider myself a hobby grower and medical
for myself and help out people when I can. every year I feel like I am slowing down
more and more weed is legal now atleast in my state that is so now i can share
my redneck knowledge ha ha....:geek:
thanks for dropping by
happy growing keep it green

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
I still have some female seeds of that they are getting old like me haha
I am going through all my seed stock trying to revive some old stuff I have
its funny I was looking for grape pie seeds and that led me to DCS
I seen brisco's beans and that sold me black mamaba + the jelly pie freebies
and the bonus seeds cheers to Amos Otis for that
I have a plant of that I really like the structure and I think its female just waiting
and I will be doing some female crosses forsure I was out of the click for a few years
as far as making seeds I do it for fun and adventure and its like Christmas when you harvest your
plant of your cross that you made if you seen my vault you would say fuckkkkkk
to many to list and half I never grew out to see the outcome of the cross I made

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
HI everyone I was looking for some old pictures I had on my camera sd card this is
a cross I made I called cherry lemonade the FEMALE was super lemon haze I then made female pollen
from a cut I had of barney's farm red cherry berry its only a few pictues but I have more to come
like my first hydro grow wich made me feel like I need to grow my cherryberry bluecheese again
So here she is this was grown in a 1 gal pot with promix and earthworm castings amd foxfarm 3 part nutes
if I remember right it was at 8wks of flower and the taste was amazing
She's got some wild hairs on her ass! Nice!

You know what they say about redheads, right?

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
OK FIRST OFF I LOVE MY JOB
to day is really slow so I came across some pitures of cherryberry that I used for my females
this was a long time ago and grown in soil 1 gal pots when I grew in dirt I would always
starve my girls with N torwards the end and that's why all the yellow leafes

GOD SWEET memories

CHERRYBERRY HONEY I MISS YOU R.I.P. HAHAHA👼

Attachments

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
OK FIRST OFF I LOVE MY JOB
to day is really slow so I came across some pitures of cherryberry that I used for my females
this was a long time ago and grown in soil 1 gal pots when I grew in dirt I would always
starve my girls with N torwards the end and that's why all the yellow leafes

GOD SWEET memories

CHERRYBERRY HONEY I MISS YOU R.I.P. HAHAHA👼

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
HEY EVERYONE some new pictures of my cherrycheese at my sisters
she grows this every year from seed I did make some seeds for this winter
and need new fresh stock as these seeds are getting old but are still sprouting fine
I didn't get all the plants just the early ones I seeded for a few seeds

Attachments

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
hi people how is it growing
here is my mistery strains that I thought was gorilla glue but its some kind of
kush the purple one is lookin good with these night time temps reaching in the 40's
already I will post more pics later on I think my days a numbered here with the cold
last year I had stuff growing in the snow a couple of small plants but hey

Attachments

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
@TerpyTyrone yeah when I didn't really know what they was I lucked out and crossed this purple plant and the other with jelly pie I will be testing them out this winter I had to move purpley inside because she has seeds on her
and don't want to chance it they need atleast 4 weeks to finish I have my 4x4 tent packed now
my sister harvested her blue cheese last week huge buds they started to rott I told her to choppem down
that what sucks with real cold and damp nights she has some huge other plants that I will post a picture of next time I visit I think the name is 3 blue kings like 12ft tall crazy

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
My father in law is nuts and stuck in his ways. He just keeps replanying the same "Acapulco Gold" hermies. And they get huge but have seeds no matter what. The 6 or so on the other sife of the property are doing stellar. The beat ive seen or been a part of. Will uodate later. Going over for ma bday steak dinner!!