Hello from Alberta!!

Nezzy

I stumbled upon this site while googling something and am I ever glad I did!! Ill make this introduction brief so I can get back to browsing all this forum has to offer. As the title says Im a proud Canadian from Alberta and have been growing for 13 years with 8 of those being in hydroponics. Everything from old school Hempy buckets all the way up to commercial sized rooms with flood and drain tables. Now a days I run a DIY RDWC unit and a single 600w bulb. Simple and effective is how I like it. Ive spent the last few years learning and understanding cannabis breeding and have taken part in some lengthy breeding projects. I have 2 outdoor strains that finish well in my area and some indoor crosses like my White Girl strain (White Widow x Girl Scout Cookies X Zkittles). Anyways thats enough rambling for now, thanks for having me and hope I get to meet some new friends while Im here!!

Nezzy

**** pictured is a GG4 autoflower I just harvested a couple weeks ago.***

Attachments

Nezzy

Wow thanks for all the love folks! Glad to be here and happy to hear there's some fellow Canadians here too. I'll be starting my first journal here soon and I'll even include my Multi-Strain grafting experiment. Stay tuned!

Nezzy

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Welcome from Another Albertan 🇨🇦!

Calgary area here. That’s a massive Bud you grew there. Fuck!