Hello everyone humidity ? any help would be greatful

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
ok everyone my flower space is 7ft by 8ft ceiling is 71/2 ft tall
my humidity is reaching 84 at night with lights off my question is
what would be better to combat humidity I have a a/c I could put in window
or I have a dehumidifier my concern is would a a/c be a over kill
in the day time when lights are on humidity is about 65% to 75%
this years is bad for humidity around these parts thanks in advance for your help

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Questions
Is your light cycle synchro'd with the sun,,, your lights are on, whilst the sun shines ?
Are you taking advantage of the natural daily humidity cycle? Humidity outside my home is highest between sundown and sun up(+85% lately, overnight). I run my lights when the sun is down and my HId's help drive the vapor down. When then lights are off, and the flowers are sweating up the room: I vent to outdoors, because the sun is up and lights are off, I have an unlimited supply of atmospheric air ( sunup % around 30) to blow into the flower room.

Are you in a tent?
I am not interested in talking down to anyone , but,,, the biggest / most inefficient mistake I see often made, is when folks try to manipulate an environment without isolating it first.

Like when I see people struggling to raise humidity with a dinky device that is being overpowered/defeated by intake air.
The device is only capable of humidifying about 3 cubic feet of air per minute and they are pushing 300 NEW cubic feet of air though the tent with their ventilation.
Like trying to warm up your car interior with a bic lighter, when driving down the hiway with all the windows open.

As you have figued by now, I do not know whether is AC is more efficient then a Dehuey.
I am simply reminding everyone not to paddle upstream.

Again ,,,not making accusations here.
I am THAT guy , who has made ALL of the mistakes.
Capture+_2019-07-19-12-32-56(1).png