Hello all

BREWTUS

Cheers
Alright, well...

Been growing for around 5 years give or take. I started out with soil, autoflowers, a tent, and CFL lights. We recently moved onto feminised photoperiods, and love it.

I've done a diary and the contest thing before, but it's been awhile..

Set up:
2- vivosun 4x4 tents. 1 for veg, and 1 for flower.

Lights:
2- 300 watt platinum LED lights
1- 150 watt old Mars hydro LED
2- 3500k autocobs (mainly for seedling/early veg)

Medium:
2(with the option of 4)- 5 gallon DWC buckets
Hydroton
Root riot cubes

R/O water

Pumps:
1750 GPH active aqua
950 GPH vivosun

Nutes:
GH nutrients line (but have window shopped for something different)
Calmag
Koolbloom (liquid and powder)
We loosely follow the 321/123 method. Reading the plant, ppm, and ph to tell us what they need.

Techniques we use are: HST, LST, topping and some accidental FIM mixed in there.
We do not do weekly bucket changes. We will only change the res if any major issues come up, and that's the only solution we can think of to help.

Thanks for having me, and happy growing everyone ✌

BREWTUS

Cheers
Welcome to chuckers! I ran platinum LED years ago but got tired of the color scheme.
Thank you! Yea I've had these for some time now, and i admittedly get tired of it too. I usually shut off the flower, and turn on the veg when I'm in there working. Or shut them all off when I want to take some pictures. I've been window shopping for different lights, but haven't taken the leap yet.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Thank you! Yea I've had these for some time now, and i admittedly get tired of it too. I usually shut off the flower, and turn on the veg when I'm in there working. Or shut them all off when I want to take some pictures. I've been window shopping for different lights, but haven't taken the leap yet.
I switched to the HLG 260 XL QB from the 300 watt Platinum LED and was really impressed with the full spectrum output and yield increase in comparison. Here is a link to that light. If you list your Platinum's on eBay you can just about pay for the kit and do it one light at a time.

BREWTUS

Cheers
I switched to the HLG 260 XL QB from the 300 watt Platinum LED and was really impressed with the full spectrum output and yield increase in comparison. Here is a link to that light. If you list your Platinum's on eBay you can just about pay for the kit and do it one light at a time.

Nice! That's actually the brand I've been looking at too. Thanks for the link