Hello all

BrokenHoeFarms

Stress Tester
Not really sure where to start. I have grown in my closet years ago from bcbuddepot strawberry cough, god bud, and blue streak (autos). I had very good success with the two regs but the autos were lacking. I am still interested in them. My cheap light burn up after a year and that was the end of that.
Getting a little braver so I purchased a 2x2 mars tent, ts1000, 250 cfm exhaust fan and filter. I also went on a bean buying binge( see my @DCSeedExchange review. Any help hint and advice is greatly appreciated. 0610200950.jpg
Germination was 100% now I have more than I need. Never had that happen

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Not really sure where to start. I have grown in my closet years ago from bcbuddepot strawberry cough, god bud, and blue streak (autos). I had very good success with the two regs but the autos were lacking. I am still interested in them. My cheap light burn up after a year and that was the end of that.
Getting a little braver so I purchased a 2x2 mars tent, ts1000, 250 cfm exhaust fan and filter. I also went on a bean buying binge( see my @DCSeedExchange review. Any help hint and advice is greatly appreciated. View attachment 63190
Germination was 100% now I have more than I need. Never had that happen
Lookin good, but not sure how you’re gonna get those to maturity and flowering in that 2x2... I can only do 4 at a time in my 4x2 flowering tent.

You’ll need another tent or space for all that.

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
May plant some outside or just trash some if I can't get rid of them. Last time I got a 50% germ rate and half of those died so I guess next time I drop 4 beans to get my 2 keepers
Outdoor la is great to learn everything since you don’t really have to set an environment! Could always try to save one and cut clones to barter off for whatever money you missed on beansPlus you’ll get to see finished products and techniques and rebuy the pack if need be! Or a new one🤷🏼‍♂️👨🏼‍🌾🤷🏼‍♂️😂

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
May plant some outside or just trash some if I can't get rid of them. Last time I got a 50% germ rate and half of those died so I guess next time I drop 4 beans to get my 2 keepers
From the seed getting wet to knowing if it will make a plant doesn't take long. Maybe a week tops.
If you are running fems, you'll know immediately if you need to drop a couple more.
If you are running regs then 50/50 male-female is the general guestimation of what you'll end up with. So you would probably want to start 8 to get 4 girls.

I AM

Haha. I saw broken hoe an went completely LEFT!!! Lmao.

Welcome! Glad to see your seeds popped.
If you train them strictly you CAN flower fully mature bud in that space. Check out the seattle grower who did masterkush in a gorilla garden MINI. Genius.

Peace.