Hello all

Paxgenetics

Humble Grower
Welcome home pax
Any note worthy projects?
Hey appreciate it, yes got a variety in my 5x5 flower tent and my 4x4 veg tent. 59AA7469-C131-4E58-97A6-0AA62E38C3FB.jpeg69F0C416-CC58-4DC5-BF6F-C3B0CD4C8F1B.jpegI
In flower we have back left to right, Jamaican landrace (pheno hunted by me on my honeymoon), 2 white skunk 2 phenos, (middle row) big bud pheno 1, 2 sensi skunks 2 phenos, (front row) big bud pheno 2, in-house genetics black cherry punch 2 phenos
In veg I have clones of my favorites from this flower run, as well as in-house genetics tart pops, garlic storm, deluxe sugar cane, slurricane IX and platinum silk. Have some tropical dunder and Dino berry bites from Esos, the deputy (forget the breeder (sorry), and 5 testers of my baby I’ve been working on I crossed a in-house genetics buffalato female with a mtg seeds male Ting. Pretty hyped on that cross!!

Attachments

Paxgenetics

Humble Grower
Man that’s a fantastic lineup coming!! How has your experience with In-House been? :D

PS I believe the Deputy is from GPS
GPS That’s it! And I appreciate it brother, in house has been great quality lacking slightly in the yield department unless you veg a few weeks longer and scrog, but the quality is top notch , I have plans to breed my in-house strains with my big bud pheno to increase yields