Hell of a Day

Easyday20

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S
Today is my youngest sons birthday and things started good. We decided to take him tubing and that is when everything went to shit. After about a 1/4 mile down the river my wife had a problem, her raft started deflating and she stated sinking. She and my daughter who was tied to her raft were able to make it to the river bank. I wasn't able to stop until a couple came by in a kayak and had a cell phone. I called the company we were tubing and they said they would send someone ASAP. Well ASAP never came. I ended up being able to climb up the river bank, which gave me a flashback of being in navy bootcamp and going through BATTLESTATIONS. I walked back the mile I had gone from them checked on them and had to keep going and get help. In the meantime my daughter slipped and hit her head. Not bad, I was able to make it back to where we started tubing and luckily there was a sheriffs deputy in the parking lot of the park. He calls the fire department they come with dogs and divers and paramedics and we got my family. Yay!!!! Happy ending??? Not yet. After my wife came up the hill with the firefighters she was in pain and said she slipped and landed on a stick that went up her ass. Lucky she had on a bathing suit right. Haha Nope. We got home and I left to go pick up some fire Red Runtz strain and she calls and says I need to get home, she needs to go the hospiital. Yep the stick missed her ass and broke off on the left side of her vagina. So yea she has a big piece of stick in her P^&%y. I know this may sound made up, but I promise I am high as hell and even my imagination couldnt make that shit up. On a happy note my son said he had an AWESOME birthday. Anyway. Smoke on my friends

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
As long as lil man enjoyed his day.
Your poor wife and daughter. Hope her heads okay. Id have her checked out just to be safe.
When you told your wife to get the stick out her butt im sure this isnt what you had in mind.
I’m not sure I’d have shared “all” that.
then we wouldnt have had the horror filled laugh

Easyday20

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S
As long as lil man enjoyed his day.
Your poor wife and daughter. Hope her heads okay. Id have her checked out just to be safe.
When you told your wife to get the stick out her butt im sure this isnt what you had in mind.
then we wouldnt have had the horror filled laugh
They checked my daughter in the ambulance before we left. She was more dehydrated than anything

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Today is my youngest sons birthday and things started good. We decided to take him tubing and that is when everything went to shit. After about a 1/4 mile down the river my wife had a problem, her raft started deflating and she stated sinking. She and my daughter who was tied to her raft were able to make it to the river bank. I wasn't able to stop until a couple came by in a kayak and had a cell phone. I called the company we were tubing and they said they would send someone ASAP. Well ASAP never came. I ended up being able to climb up the river bank, which gave me a flashback of being in navy bootcamp and going through BATTLESTATIONS. I walked back the mile I had gone from them checked on them and had to keep going and get help. In the meantime my daughter slipped and hit her head. Not bad, I was able to make it back to where we started tubing and luckily there was a sheriffs deputy in the parking lot of the park. He calls the fire department they come with dogs and divers and paramedics and we got my family. Yay!!!! Happy ending??? Not yet. After my wife came up the hill with the firefighters she was in pain and said she slipped and landed on a stick that went up her ass. Lucky she had on a bathing suit right. Haha Nope. We got home and I left to go pick up some fire Red Runtz strain and she calls and says I need to get home, she needs to go the hospiital. Yep the stick missed her ass and broke off on the left side of her vagina. So yea she has a big piece of stick in her P^&%y. I know this may sound made up, but I promise I am high as hell and even my imagination couldnt make that shit up. On a happy note my son said he had an AWESOME birthday. Anyway. Smoke on my friends
Well on the upside years from now your gonna be still laughing about your big day out sticks and all. Being a career seafarer myself I started laughing at the point when your wife’s raft started to deflate because she was probably thinking this can’t be happening and then reality kicks in ...... Mayday ......Mayday .....where going down rapidly . Send help !! . If life on the seas has taught me anything it’s to expect the unexpected . Anyway I hope everyone’s alright 👍

Easyday20

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S
Well on the upside years from now your gonna be still laughing about your big day out sticks and all. Being a career seafarer myself I started laughing at the point when your wife’s raft started to deflate because she was probably thinking this can’t be happening and then reality kicks in ...... Mayday ......Mayday .....where going down rapidly . Send help !! . If life on the seas has taught me anything it’s to expect the unexpected . Anyway I hope everyone’s alright 👍
We are doing ok.