Heisenbubble on the scene

Heisenbubble

Alot of people knew me from this name on the forums and such so only feel like it's right for me to post in this section under this name.
I'm also Heisenbeans but that account is really for my seed business and dont want people to ask me dwc related questions to heisenbeans. Its just easier like this.

I get people asking me all the time for the dwc tutorial and parts list. I'll put it up here in a few days with th full parts list and videos and also offer people help on RDWC

MediGrow

Alot of people knew me from this name on the forums and such so only feel like it's right for me to post in this section under this name.
I'm also Heisenbeans but that account is really for my seed business and dont want people to ask me dwc related questions to heisenbeans. Its just easier like this.

I get people asking me all the time for the dwc tutorial and parts list. I'll put it up here in a few days with th full parts list and videos and also offer people help on RDWC

Sorry, I just read this thread and I sent you a big thank you under heisenbeans name... but I guess it's not hurting, I didn't ask for anything :D