Heisenbeans YouTube vids

Skunkle Justin

Hey guys, I don’t know about y’all but I love Heisenbeans’ YouTube videos. That dude cracks me the fuck up especially when he destroys dumb ass people who make stupid comments here in the forum. So, since it’s been FOREVER since he dropped a new vid, I’m gonna need one of y’all to say some ignorant ass shit to him and get him fired up enough to get back behind the camera. Post your suggestions here and let’s see what kind of nonsense ensues. My suggestions:
That’s not a real MAC cut, they only grow outdoors.
Your water chiller is flowing backwards, that’s why your stems are purple on the GG4

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I loved the video where he was gonna test a new blurple cob light for sumbody that gave it to him..
The video was hilarious to me. Everything was fine til he plugged that bitch in, he def gave his opinion on it after that.. 😆

To me, he sounds like a more gangster version of subcool.. Watched many episodes of the weed nerd back n the day. ✌

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
I reckon a real GG4 part 4 producers cut extended version in 3D , maybe a Rappers version so if those that still don’t get it coz you know there’s gonna be a few will at least be able to kick with the beat .