Heard great things, so I thought I'd check it out. Hello all!

Now1more

Super Active Member
Hi everyone! I've been growing a few years now both indoor and out. I'm more into organic, no till, living soil, etc. I've been making and using EM for several years now and just recently learned of KNF. Made my first kelp fpj about 5 months ago. My wife loves it for the houseplants. Wintering a lot of flowers over and it's going crazy. I'm really look forward to seeing how it works outdoors as we have a short grow season here in Maine. Anywho, glad to be here.

Now1more

Super Active Member
Welcome to Chuckers
A wealth of knowledge and experienced plant lovers in here.
Seek and you shall find.
I've heard a lot of good things coming from Maine lately.
Glad you made it.
You've heard right. My best friend since my military days, 20+ years ago, works for a medical marijuana caregiver storefront has some of the best stuff I have come across. He works with a guy that has his chemistry and horticulture degree. They are breeding some interesting stuff. All stays local, so word really doesn't get out, but it's fire. I've been smoking since the late 80s and let me tell you... their stuff is incredible. We keep it low key here. If you've never been to Maine then you wouldn't understand. We're a small population, but very impoverished compared to the rest of the U.S. Think, small town.

I'm looking at breeding myself. I know what I like over the past 30 years and would like to do my thing, just don't know anything about breeding yet. Sure, I can pollen chuck, but not the same. Looking forward to hearing from everyone.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
You've heard right. My best friend since my military days, 20+ years ago, works for a medical marijuana caregiver storefront has some of the best stuff I have come across. He works with a guy that has his chemistry and horticulture degree. They are breeding some interesting stuff. All stays local, so word really doesn't get out, but it's fire. I've been smoking since the late 80s and let me tell you... their stuff is incredible. We keep it low key here. If you've never been to Maine then you wouldn't understand. We're a small population, but very impoverished compared to the rest of the U.S. Think, small town.

I'm looking at breeding myself. I know what I like over the past 30 years and would like to do my thing, just don't know anything about breeding yet. Sure, I can pollen chuck, but not the same. Looking forward to hearing from everyone.
Sold! I’m going to Maine!

Now1more

Super Active Member
Bruno, I'm from Kittery, but now live inland. You couldn't pay me enough to live in Boston North. Lol

Would love to journal, but honestly, I wouldn't follow through. I heard that Chris Pratt will be doing a workshop in Maine, but way too expensive for my blood.