HB Ghost OG Bastards

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
It's chop time over here for Ice Cream. The bastard and glue have been waiting patiently for the room to open, and have just been under some clone lights in the meantime. At the end of the week, all the pretty flowers will be chopped, the room cleaned, and they will get their shot at the "big show" lol. It's really a teeny-tiny show compared to you guys, lol
I want to see!!!

IrocZ

Really Active Member
Lookin good man! The stems on those HBs look good. Should support some weight.

Those ice creams look nice too! Gotta keep us updated in the future. You may not think it's much of a show but I know I enjoy watching everyones grow. Hell that's the main thing I like seeing is everyone's progress!
Finally finished the HB GG#4 S1's a couple weeks ago. Just realized I had taken a few pics for you guys and never uploaded them. Here they are about a week, give or take, before chop. Shoulda cleaned up the dead leaves before pic time, oops.

#1 - All of her bud was skinny foxtails but still covered with trichs, she was a fast, lanky grower.

20190924_222514.jpg

#2 had the biggest buds of the 3, and was probably the frostiest as well. She wanted to grow a single main cola, but was forced to branch when topped.

20190924_222713.jpg

#3 grew some frosty buds, middle of the pack for bud size. She focused a lot of her growth on side branches. Watering every 2-3 days was not enough for her, she wanted water every day or 2.

20190924_222459.jpg