Hazeman seeds

Senokai

Madness update -

2 Phenos of 88g13hp with that classic g13 smell. Considerably taller than the Bubba leaners.
2 phenos of Bubba Kush leaning, one is floral and the other is that dank earthy smell with some g13 balanced in there nicely.

Pollinated to make F2/preservation. overall bud structure is pretty consistent across all 4 expressions

7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
20210930_132140.jpg

20210930_132131.jpg

20210930_150840.jpg

Mikado was a strain we used to get back in the mid to late 80s. Picked up some Hazeman seeds and first time growing it indoors and out. Has proven very tolerant of high tent temps and humidity whole place reeks of grapefruit peels. The indoor nugs are super frosty and like rocks. The outdoor is a little more airy probably due to being in a 10 gal pot all season but super resistant to PM where some of my other specimens didn't take the recent hailstorm over well. Hit them with some pollen from SkunkVa's Schism and Eskimo Cookies

Stoned Cold Bulldog

View attachment 99678

View attachment 99679

View attachment 99680

Mikado was a strain we used to get back in the mid to late 80s. Picked up some Hazeman seeds and first time growing it indoors and out. Has proven very tolerant of high tent temps and humidity whole place reeks of grapefruit peels. The indoor nugs are super frosty and like rocks. The outdoor is a little more airy probably due to being in a 10 gal pot all season but super resistant to PM where some of my other specimens didn't take the recent hailstorm over well. Hit them with some pollen from SkunkVa's Schism and Eskimo Cookies
how were the effects and duration. i've got some old mikado beans , but have thought about hazemans version and crosses using it. i never see anyone show the shit i'm interested in usually. thx.

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
how were the effects and duration. i've got some old mikado beans , but have thought about hazemans version and crosses using it. i never see anyone show the shit i'm interested in usually. thx.
I'm impressed with Hazemans mikado and seems true to form. Hazeman has crossed mikado with a few of his other lines most notably rocky mountain high and a few others. I got a free pack of star dawg blue dream and its about a couple weeks or so from chop.

For a little back history here are some quotes form Breeder Steve I tracked down where trying to find beans.

I had pretty much sworn off the business due to the prevalence of knockoffs. It was easy for them, I gave anybody clones of my favourite plants and likely still will. I firmly believe that there will never be too much high quality cannabis in this world, and that there is already way too much shit.

I told Marc after numerous business ethical conflicts, e.g. Say "Sold Out" when a popular seed is unavailable; do not advertise to sell what you don't have. People were ordering Spice and receiving replacements, or deceived, not cool. I was and am still friends with many of Marc's employees and was often shocked at what goes on. Still am. I put together and made popular a brand name Shishkeberry, which achieved much acclaim.

One of Marc's ex-employees that came to work for one of my businesses actually stole two shipments of my seeds before he quit the shop and now kicks back making a tidy living as Cash Crop Ken. He wrote up what he thinks he knows about them, and together with his fence, Marc Emery, exploit the name Shishkeberry that I developed and popularised. In a civilized country I could successfully sue them, but in the cesspool of Marc Emery's current seed scene acts like this are everyday business.

Take for instance some of his employees working for shit wages and growing some good grass in their basement, thanks to clones from me they finally could actually get high from what they grew. These desperate boys are calling themselves Federation Seed Co. Let me set the record straight: Cotton Candy = Sweet Tooth, Island Sweet Skunk = Sweet Skunk, Mikado = Sweet Pink Grapefruit.

These are popular clones I've named and let loose. They claim to have developed them "over the years". Flash-in-the-pan seed company might have been a more appropriate name; they've already crumbled due to a combination of incompetence and shame. Just having my clones does not mean they know how to produce accurate seeds of them when they attempt to reproduce them "over the years" I had long ago told Marc when he asked, that I was not interested in doing knockoffs of others' work, in name or substance.

I claim what the heritage is of my seeds, to give respect and credit to our predecessors, but I develop something original. Marc was also fairly informed that if he began selling knockoffs of my work I would never, ever, ever sell him seeds again. I laugh at him now when he says, "Well, not everyone wants the knockoffs. Sell me more seeds, I'll pay cash." The last deal we made was I erase his crushing debt and he gives Spice of Life free ads for life. He has cancelled that deal as well, but I don't feel too bad writing it off anyway because it's for the cause.

Breeder Steve

To avoid confusion, until further notice, doubt the authenticity of anyone selling Spice of Life Strains except the Amsterdam Café, legendsseeds.com, and seedbank.to. We appreciate it when you bring fraudulent seed dealers to our attention. The Spice of Life name has been synonymous with quality for the last five years and I will not abide its abuse by poseurs. I'm very happy to be back at work now and look forward to bringing you the best I can. As for the price increase the truth is that the cost (and scope) of my experiments have grown incredibly, believe me when I tell you that up until now and still I have not made any money in breeding, it has been an expensive hobby.

However it is my passion and I do what I have to do to afford it. Lots of people aren't in it for the money and I can appreciate that, however I would love to be able to spend ten million on a state of the art facility, a monument to cannabis in a stable country. It would be a dream playground for the committed into the future, don't you think? Working to improve plants by cultivating and collecting plants from seed is a noble calling, greetings to all who ever did so with integrity.

Sincerely Steve

The legendary Sweet Pink Grapefruit clone from British Columbia, discovered by Breeder Steve, out crossed to the Blueberry Sugar Daddy and then BXed three times. Famous for her very amazing aroma and bag appeal as well as a very good yield if dialed in properly, the main goal with the Sweet Pink Grapefruit BX line was to stabilize these desirable traits of the original clone. Overall the plants are easy to grow, but prefer a low humidity during the late flowering phase, as the buds become fat enough for mold to be of concern. Whether the Sweet Pink Grapefruit BX is an exceptional commercial strain or private head stash is for you to decide.

Sweet Pink Grapefruit originates from around Vancouver in Canada. It has existed in cutting form around there for over 35 years and although the exact genetics are unknown there is still a lot of speculation. The most likely story is that the Sweet Pink Grapefruit is a specially selected Northern Lights #1 phenotype, noted for its special flavour. Sweet Pink Grapefruit is well known in her role as the mother plant in the Sweet Tooth family created by Spice of Life Seeds and Breeder Steve. For many years this clone only strain disappeared in Switzerland but a few growers had secured these excellent genetics. Alpine Seeds have now decided to revive this little legend and make it available for commerical sale. The special features of these genetics is undoubtedly the smell, flavour and quality of the final product. It produces such an intense, exotic, sweet taste found only very rarely in other strains. One can see from exactly where the Sweet Tooth gets its flavour. Sweet Pink Grapefruit produces good average yields with a high resin content and good potency, which all help to complement this strain as an elite clone. The dense buds are not too hard, under lights they mature in 62-68 days and at an early stage give off that special flavour. The strong root formation and structure of the buds points to a clear relationship with Afghani genetics. However the leaf and vegetative growth stage show marked similarities with properties which are often found as characteristic of sativas. Sweet Pink Grapefruit is produced by a self-pollination of this clone-only Strain. It is very hard to feminize and to force male flower production on the female plant. The breeders use a new self-fertilizing technique with a new chemical to produce a lot of male flowers which contains potent pollen. Feminized S1 Seeds are very close to the original Sweet Pink Grapefruit Clone. Smell, taste, the buzz and the whole plant are similar to the original cutting and show the same unique traits.