Hash videos.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Back in the 70s hash was a treat where I lived and how it was made was a mystery we used a butter knife set on electric stove burner until red touched the chunk of hash and immediately placed under a gallon glass jug cut with the bottom cut off iphew some seriously high nights a gram of blonde was $5

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
When stationed in Germany 72-74 had a good solid contact, was getting kilos for $800-$1000.
Red, blonde and green hash was 80 cents a gram.
Loved the Black Nepalese hand patties at $1 a gram.
I would buy a kilo and break it down to 6 gram dimes and smoke all of the profit.
Pick it up on Friday and have it sold by Sunday in the barracks.
Rare to find weed over there but the crystal meth, opium, heroin and hash were always available.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
When stationed in Germany 72-74 had a good solid contact, was getting kilos for $800-$1000.
Red, blonde and green hash was 80 cents a gram.
Loved the Black Nepalese hand patties at $1 a gram.
I would buy a kilo and break it down to 6 gram dimes and smoke all of the profit.
Pick it up on Friday and have it sold by Sunday in the barracks.
Rare to find weed over there but the crystal meth, opium, heroin and hash were always available.
we always took a small piece of cardboard shoved a straight pin thru it stick about 1/4 gram on pin, light it and cover with a large tea glass , when it filled with smoke ,scoot the glass and cardboard to the edge of the table, lift one side of the glass and get a lung expander! duck huntin with a rake, higher than hell, we were! thanks to whoever supplied the bulk hash back in the day.