hash making & pressing :)

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
How long did it take to dry your bubble?
It took me over a week to feel comfortable that there was no moisture left. I spread it thin and let it dry flew a few days, then I pressed it into a small brick and froze it, and then I micro-planed it and let it dry for another 3-4 days before I pressed it into a brick and started working it with a hot wine bottle. Then I rolled the balls, wrapped in cellophane, and let them age for about 2 months before I even tried it. It came out so smooth and just seems to get better the longer it ages. I made over an ounce of it from about 2 pounds of heavily seeded outdoor grown Northern Lights I got from a friend who was going to throw it away. I have him a few of the temple balls he made and he’s glad he didn’t throw it away now :ROFLMAO:

I made this 8 months ago and still have 3 balls wrapped up and aging.

2F8472AC-EE35-4E8A-A1CE-AB7C9A450C40.jpeg
3F6E80D8-7C8A-4084-BDE0-84854B32A6DE.jpeg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Ok...i will evolve to make some prettier hash like that.

Mine is strong and all...but it looks like i made it in the garage compared to that. LOL

Well done !

The piece i have i squeezed so hard...but i can plane it...i will watch some videos later.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Something I know about hash...

On the rez here you can get decent hash for 200 an oz...on BOGO day you can get the best they have for 300 an oz.

I made hash out of buds before...well a few times. I had so much stash (lots of seeded) that i was worried because i was 5 X my max carry capacity allegedly)...so that hash showed me some yield. But lets say you do well and get 20% (i think thats decent)...

5 oz to make 1 oz of hash...so an oz is 60 dollars?

Except they use trim....and then i had my friend smoke a pea sized ball of my hash.

So thats like 40 a gram hash...and i said...what the fuck...there is 40 dollar a gram hash.

but if you think about it...man if you smoke it. I am glad i have enough that i can make it. It ruins doobs for you because they will be like smoking cigs but hash does it for me...this morning started off rough at 1:30. I smoked a dubstep...man that one i kept is tasty....2:30 another doob...then at 3:30 a blob of that bubble and i was good for 3 hours. And its spicy...like cinaman and cloves and pumpkin pie spicy...every time i make hash i am truly amazed at the flavors. It is why i keep every strain in a shape. Any shape...If i have balls and cubes and cylinders i mae a trapezoid..and then smoke the small pieces as fast as i can...or i mean NEXT....

Geeze its good to be back....poltics was poisoning my soul...hash is bringing me back..:D