Harvesting question

Now1more

Super Active Member
@High kev I was thinking of doing this too, just probably not months later. I chopped 3 today (The Deputy, bushy as hell) and one from my neighbor. Dragging my feet. Trimming is fun, said no one, ever! Kidding, my first harvest I didn't mind so much. Now, it's just a huge pain in the ass that has to get done.

Now1more

Super Active Member
My place is trashed! I watched last night at 11:45 as the winds lifted my 26 ft. greenhouse and blew it into the wood line. Wife is bummed, she lost at least 3 ceramic planters. Holy smokes!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
My place is trashed! I watched last night at 11:45 as the winds lifted my 26 ft. greenhouse and blew it into the wood line. Wife is bummed, she lost at least 3 ceramic planters. Holy smokes!
Sorry to hear that. I checked on my remaining plant this morning and it looks fine. Lucked out with that one!

Now1more

Super Active Member
It was anchored. Rocks holding down the cover. I used 4 ft. wire fencing around the borders up against the frame. Wind pulled the U-posts right out of the ground. Absolutely amazing that we didn't lose power here. Internet was out though. Plants survived because the small greenhouse underneath was very well anchored with bent rebar and large heavy rocks on the cover.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It was anchored. Rocks holding down the cover. I used 4 ft. wire fencing around the borders up against the frame. Wind pulled the U-posts right out of the ground. Absolutely amazing that we didn't lose power here. Internet was out though. Plants survived because the small greenhouse underneath was very well anchored with bent rebar and large heavy rocks on the cover.
From someone used to hurricane prep, those screw in anchors are much better.

Now1more

Super Active Member
@H.A.F. Thanks. I know what you mean. On my old property, I could do that, not here. Being on a mountain top with a lot of ledge and not being able to put a shovel in the ground without hitting a rock makes those damn near impossible. But, it's great advice to anyone who can do that. I have a section of my yard that if I cleared an inch or two or dirt it would look like a cobblestone street. Lol

Now1more

Super Active Member
Still dragging my feet on trimming. Luckily my strains are so spread out for harvest dates that it's not so urgent, just a real pain in the rump.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I think the longer the fan leaves are attached it ends up smelling more like grass .
I agree with the others too. Taking yhe fans when fresh pickrd is easier.
The more stem and leaves the more oppurtunity for mold to occur. To me there is a happy medium I found. It is fucking madness at my place. Like a trim bomb went off. I try and take the headies at least. Then cut into chunks. All in all. I touch the same nut a couple 3 times before its done being trimmed.

But of its not worthy. Its hash material.

Now1more

Super Active Member
20180420_185252.jpg
I think I've posted this before, but all the rocks you see in that wall I've dug up. Some, actually quite a few, I had to use tow straps and my tractor on.

Last edited: