Harvest Time!!!

How long have those been in flower? They look like they could go for another two weeks (or more) to me. When I've grown northern lights they tighten up a lot over the last couple of weeks and there are pretty much no white stamens left. Here's a picture of how my last batch looked just before harvest.
View attachment 102347
I'm with farmer charlie on this oney friend. You can definitely benefit from taking her another couple of weeks. That's personally what I would do. I'd start giving her plain H2O for the next 10-14 days. Darken up those buds let those pistils get nice and brown like they're meant to be. Looks to be like you're going to have a nice Lil harvest on your hands my friend.

How long have those been in flower? They look like they could go for another two weeks (or more) to me. When I've grown northern lights they tighten up a lot over the last couple of weeks and there are pretty much no white stamens left. Here's a picture of how my last batch looked just before harvest.
View attachment 102347
Apricate the concern. My camera let me down with the close up. She went 9 weeks and a little tighter. I was perplexed about the pistils but she was dusty and really ripe. Trust me on that one...probably 50/50 clear to amber

That could be just the plump calyxes? Lots of second round pistils but you can see the first ones curled up. I am betting the amber ratio is on the leaves?
You could be on to something there.
But no, lol, no guys, I've been doing this for a bit but you do have a good point. A lot of new growers look at the leaves...Get in there and take a real look inside...
It's cool that you guys are looking out...says a lot!

I'll zip out a pic once dried to ease everyone's mind...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
One thing I have seen is that the trichome coverage on those later calyx clusters is twice to three times that of the earlier stuff. Letting that go ripe would probably depend on how much new growth there is compared to the old stuff.

I always seem to get that second round of pistils, but sometimes they are here and there and other times there is full coverage.