Harvest Mutual Seeds

Drewsnutz

Not much threads here, are you guys holding out on us or is it just weird to post banks on a banks forum? Ive been going hard on finding all the new banks out there and there is alot and everyone want top dollar for a pack. Recently I came across a Harvest Mutual post on IG that they had 10 Exotic Genetics Suckles packs to go with every exotic order sent out! Thats a deal, all other banks wanted you to buy 3 packs of the new overpriced line up costing you over $400, which is prob why people are still sitting on packs of them. Prices are comparable to SHN, without the mexican transaction and accept paypal, cc, ect. They are very new, just opened their site about a month ago, so all the packs are fresh from the breeders and most come with freebies just to help them get going (check their IG). Last but not least, they are based in New England, the first bank I have found so close to me and the first on the east coast, im sure there are many more. Packs came in 2 days, legit sealed Exotic packaging and all. Check them out, if your looking for Topdawg gear, they have a lot of it.

Current list:
Dungeons Vault
Exotic
GGG coming soon
Mass Genetics
Mass Medical Strains
Memphisto coming soon
Miz Jil
Old World DJ Short
Oni
People under the stairs
Prolific
Second Gen
Terp Fiend
Topdawg

Blaze

Really Active Member
Ya bro i was going thru their IG yesterday and like you said they are pretty new with some top breeders gear imo. I just havent seen many people purchase from them or any feedback besides yours. And i was actually gonna post here to see if anyone made any purchase from them. I did however purchase a couple packs from Terpfi3nd but thats directly from him not on Harvest site. Glad to know you got your packs in a timely fashion. If ya dont mind me asking what freebies did you get.

Drewsnutz

I grabbed a pack of Exotic Paradise Circus from the Tina lineup. I dont have any trop. cookies or tina mixes so I dabbled with that. They through in the pack of Suckles for free, said they had 2 left when I asked. Im sure they would have tossed me some more freebies but I only bought one pack to check them out.
Mz Jill posted about them having her gear too. So I feel they are legit.

PS- Prolific and Exotic both do golden ticket/packs, Prolific wins the entire lineup, Exotic wins a trip to seatle.
I love when they do little shit like that, makes me feel like buying into the lottery and still winning a little. Thugpug did this with his Unicorn Poop too. I didnt win anything from any of the 3, so far. :cry: