Hammerhead Genetics

Now1more

Super Active Member
Anyone have experience with them? Been on bucket list forever. Would like to hear some reviews. I'm sure I could search around, but I almost feel dirty going to any other forum nowadays. Paradise is my home.

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
There's a thread at RIU created by a couple friends. They were testers for Hammerhead. Even though they fell out with the guy, they never ragged on the plants they grew, and in fact, really liked them. I got some Chiquita Banana from them, but didn't care much for the couple I ran for lack of any banana.

Now1more

Super Active Member
I'm kind of a fan or grape and orange strains. I need to start a new thread. I'd like to see some old school strains that I enjoy with some newer engineering/genetics. Banana strains don't really jive with me for some reason.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I'm kind of a fan or grape and orange strains. I need to start a new thread. I'd like to see some old school strains that I enjoy with some newer engineering/genetics. Banana strains don't really jive with me for some reason.
Try ILGMs Purple Haze, if you haven't already. To me it smells like grape kool-aid and turpentine and it tastes amazing.