Guess who

Genuity

First 48
yea, he hits a few threads like he's a new king, you have to laugh, you also have to wonder who he is to have gotten away with the kind of trolling. I had a post deleted in Shoreline's thread, I guess cause I mentioned IG and the txacannagrower that dogs him out with the noshorelineog hashtag, lol. poof, its gone, that site sure changed in a minute.
That post was deleted by you,just saying.. you know mods can see that stuff right?

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
That post was deleted by you,just saying.. you know mods can see that stuff right?
lol TBH, I wasn't sure if I had or not, thanks though, I get stoned sometimes,lol I just felt it was off topic and wanted it deleted. And you realize per my quote, I meant L2K, on hitting the threads, not you, if that was inferred somehow. You one of the good guys, I'll keep my opine of that other kat to myself, lol.

Genuity

First 48
lol TBH, I wasn't sure if I had or not, thanks though, I get stoned sometimes,lol I just felt it was off topic and wanted it deleted. And you realize per my quote, I meant L2K, on hitting the threads, not you, if that was inferred somehow. You one of the good guys, I'll keep my opine of that other kat to myself, lol.
Yeah l2k is a different cat,not sure how he is able to freely be on bullshit.