Grow spreadsheets or custom logs

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Does anyone here make their own custom spreadsheets for your different grows? Looking to find a simple but effective spreadsheet design to track multiple diff grows at the same time.

i found a couple but none that were very plain or simple. Have excel on my mac but thats at the new spot or i might of tried to cook something up myself. :cool:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I use excel...the plants tell me to smoke more weed but it dont help me remember much.

I have an excel sheet that has a tab for seeds, a tab for whats growing and a tab for moms and clones (added today). Then when i get to say day 56 of bloom....i should start watching that beauty closer..but they do tell you.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
This is the bloom room etc. It is simple using date fields and calculate from there. 63 is where i start paying attention but im watching in the 50 day area.
strain​
BREEDER​
MEDIA​
12-12 date​
TODAY​
flower days​
63(9)​
70​
GB X LVTK​
eso​
3g coco​
2020-01-07​
05-Mar​
58​
10-Mar​
17-Mar​
GB X LVTK​
eso​
2g coco​
2020-01-03​
05-Mar​
62​
06-Mar​
13-Mar​
purple betty​
eso​
tritester​
2020-01-10​
05-Mar​
55​
13-Mar​
20-Mar​
purple betty​
eso​
tritester​
2020-01-10​
05-Mar​
55​
13-Mar​
20-Mar​
purple betty​
eso​
waterfarm​
2020-01-10​
05-Mar​
55​
13-Mar​
20-Mar​
GB X LVTK​
eso​
5g coco​
2020-01-15​
05-Mar​
50​
18-Mar​
25-Mar​
And its not excel. ITs openoffice (free software that is similar to a pay product we all know and you can convert files to the .doc or .xlsx extensions as needed.

A pad works but i lose them with my glasses and lighters. Every now and then i hit the motherload..of all of them.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
when u start breeding and you start 2 or 3 different projects at the same time you need a way to keep track of everything

@gwheels thanks. I like the simplicity of it. Might move and change a few things but i think it will work perfectly. Thank you! 😁

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
I have a desk-blotter type calendar big enough to put notes on. Write stuff I did in pen, stuff I plan to do in pencil.
Haven’t see one of those in years. That took me back. Used to have one that covered my desk in middle school.

Guess I could always just start covering the growroom walls in posted notes. Get me those Mylar 90% reflective ones 😎

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Yup I no exactly what u mean. My grandfather use to get them free every year from his job

I can see those working. Just looking for something like wheels posted Can print 100 of them and hang them in the growroom on clip boards.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
You inspired me to translate my notepad scribblings into Google Sheets! I just threw this together today. Let me know what you guys think, or if I can add or tweak something :)

Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 10.08.40 PM.png

If you want the link just let me know and you can copy whatever you want.

Last edited:

Cabl3t3ch

I use excel...the plants tell me to smoke more weed but it dont help me remember much.

I have an excel sheet that has a tab for seeds, a tab for whats growing and a tab for moms and clones (added today). Then when i get to say day 56 of bloom....i should start watching that beauty closer..but they do tell you.
Is that 12/12 start or sexual expression 56 days?

Buddha61

Really Active Member
I am just using a basic excel calendar, and slowly changing what I put in it, as I just started this month. Plan is to keep flower info, or other pertinent information on the right side, while putting watering information on the calendar part. Ideally, after things become more organized for me, I plan to keep it similar to what people that use dry erase calendars in their grow do. Keep track of feed information (amount, ppm, ph, etc). I can use tabs to keep an entire year in one file. KISS method employed.

Attachments