Groplanner O series 150W led grow light

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Looks like a nice deal for the price. But, as someone who has worked in the integration/automation industry for over 20 years, I would personally rather see the light be just a light with none of the control built into it. It's just one more level of complexity that can cause issues, and especially if their firmware developers don't do a great job with the logic behind it all. IMHO, it's always best to have a completely separate controller so, if/when it fails, you still have a light that you can plug into the wall.

Looks like a nice deal for the price. But, as someone who has worked in the integration/automation industry for over 20 years, I would personally rather see the light be just a light with none of the control built into it. It's just one more level of complexity that can cause issues, and especially if their firmware developers don't do a great job with the logic behind it all. IMHO, it's always best to have a completely separate controller so, if/when it fails, you still have a light that you can plug into the wall.
I totally feel the same way TFC but hell when they include it for the same cost I'll fux with it. It's not like you have to use that functionality and can rock it old school if you prefer the KISS method.

HappyFarmer420

Yeah, I think so. But to be honest, it's pretty much best budget lights on the market so far. The yield grown under this light is amazing to me. I am considering buying the Groplanner 800W. Higher energy efficiency, simpler control. lol