Greetings From The Mountains Of Virginia!

VAHomegrown

Ever go to AllGood music festival when they where doing the venue on the mountain top?also welcome chuckers,I lurked for a long time before posting anything as well. Feel free to reach out to here lots of very soild people here.
I haven't been to the ALLGOOD music festival but I will put it on my list! I'm a lurker at just about every cannabis site but I'm only now getting the balls to sign up! Prohibition was a bitch!

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
I haven't been to the ALLGOOD music festival but I will put it on my list! I'm a lurker at just about every cannabis site but I'm only now getting the balls to sign up! Prohibition was a bitch!
Haha you'll have a blast my man. Yeah New york finally went green not that it changed much for me but there's not that fear deep within the door will get kicked down.you a soil grower?

VAHomegrown

Haha you'll have a blast my man. Yeah New york finally went green not that it changed much for me but there's not that fear deep within the door will get kicked down.you a soil grower?
I am currently using soil for these runs (FF CoCo Loco/Ocean Forest, Perlite, Dynomyco). I will be going back to a RDWC set up in the fall. I moved to a much smaller home and was concerned about reservoir temps as well as power pull since I'm just using a spare bed room as opposed to basement. As soon as my current runs finished I will switch to the RDWC (4, 4 gallon pots and 15 gallon reservoir plumbed into two tents)