Greetings from the middle of the Pacific Ocean on an island called Guam 🇬🇺

Guam420

Newbie here always on the quest to learn from fellow Canna Enthusiasts. When your completely surrounded by water miles away from the rest of the world... Life can be challenging. Thank God for the internet.
I stumbled upon Heisen Bubbles YouTube Channel which brought me here. Definitely looking forward to growing with this forum.
We recently celebrated the legalization of recreational cannabis on Guam which makes Cultivation less stressful.
Currently working on a project to preserve heirloom and landrace strains from the Marianas Islands.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Newbie here always on the quest to learn from fellow Canna Enthusiasts. When your completely surrounded by water miles away from the rest of the world... Life can be challenging. Thank God for the internet.
I stumbled upon Heisen Bubbles YouTube Channel which brought me here. Definitely looking forward to growing with this forum.
We recently celebrated the legalization of recreational cannabis on Guam which makes Cultivation less stressful.
Currently working on a project to preserve heirloom and landrace strains from the Marianas Islands.
Welcome! I remember my step dad telling me story's about Guam . He loved it over there ( Navy man). I remember him telling me about the food scraps they would dump off the ships. He said there would be lots of sharks around and some of the guys would fish for them.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Welcome. I think you’re going to like it here