Green's Probiotic Method

Green_256

What's a SIP?
Interesting. I'll definitely follow.
What actually is the "farm" and "bag" soil.
I envision the "farm" soil as a tote being filled in the cover of darkness from the neighbors field . The "bag" as FFOF or maybe Wal Mart organic.
There is some areas of the country that has some really nice soil. Could compete with a lot of cheaper bag soil.
farm soil, consist of leaf mulch, a good living soil from the feild(was taken care of for the last 100 years), cow compost, chicken compost, and farm made ewc! it's some really good shit!

the bag soil, is a mix of a few things, roots organic, roots 707, ffof, bu's compost, perlite for aeration, and my homemade ewc!

all totes were treated the exact same, grokashi as a top dress, and em1 in the rez, but the farm one used farm compost, the bagged used nagged compost(bu's)

Green_256

What's a SIP?
if it helps, I've been working at a legal hemp farm, helping it get off the ground, taking care of mothers, and cloning! it's all legal cbd strains! but this farm is also an active cow, dairy, chickens, hay, I mean you name it, the even got packs of donkeys that stroll around! lol its really cool!

well basically we have just about every organic thing needed right there on the farm, from compost, old cow shit, chickens and everything else, leaf mulch, a lot of really good things, so I'm trying to incorporate as much as I can to make things cheaper on a large scale!

my grow is separate, I don't bring anything to my grow bc of risk of bugs! but Im using this method in many different ways, basically experimenting around to find what works best, this is the beginning of a very very long road lmfao!

Green_256

What's a SIP?
and the farm totes you won't see flower for some time, they are in 50g totes! plenty of room for top dressing and making a "lasagna" layer, Goal for now is just 4 big ass mothers! we need around 5 thousand more cuts (won't all come from them lol) but eventually we will flower them, I'd like to see how long it can go without any manipulation from me! just filling the rez, and possibly a bi-monthly top dressing (hasn't been decided yet)

Green_256

What's a SIP?
hey guys, I'm continuing my grow/journal and updates in a new thread, just to make things easier and to keep it all in one place. Also this way if someone is looking for specific info here on this thread about the sips, or w.e. it won't be all cluddered up with everything else!

but if anyone has questions or anything about this thread I'd be happy to answer them or discuss it here, if not and your just following along, go ahead follow me here...best of luck guys!