Greenpoint stardawg regs

raz

No cookies n chem unfortunately.

Pioneer kush, snake oil, ghost town, texas butter, tombstone, tomahawk, cookie crunch, western grail, raindance, cake n chem, copper chem, bodega bubblegum, sky master, valley chem, pebble pusher, eagle scout, dream catcher, chinook haze, dynamite diesel and a few others

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

Pioneer kush, snake oil, ghost town, texas butter, tombstone, tomahawk, cookie crunch, western grail, raindance, cake n chem, copper chem, bodega bubblegum, sky master, valley chem, pebble pusher, eagle scout, dream catcher, chinook haze, dynamite diesel and a few others
How the hell do some of you guys afford to buy so many packs of seeds? Are you giving out free blowjobs for seeds or something? ;)

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb

Cake and chem though...one of the few I never grabbed I got so much cake already and 420 sales around the corner. Ima think on it.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Wish I got into it sooner no doubt. I think everytime I empty my bitcoin account it doubles. I'll let you know when i dump it next lmao.

Reactions: raz

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I just cashed in on some doge 2 days ago. I invested into it as a joke lmao.
My brother in law did too and I was like eh... I was playing with stocks but realized you need a fair chunk of change to see any returns on the faster side. Still grab a ipo or two when they drop like rocks a few days in if I think they will go large in the coming years.

raz

Yeah i put chunk of change into it. I still have some in to see what else it does. That coinbase ipo is going to the moon my friend. It will hit 1k.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Yeah i put chunk of change into it. I still have some in to see what else it does. That coinbase ipo is going to the moon my friend. It will hit 1k.
I grabbed 1 at its lowest. Keep missing the dips when I'm Sleeping. Once I get rolling I'll be good. I thought day trading rules applied to cryptos on exchanges messed me up bigtime.