Greenpoint Seeds

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
All your plants are looking Fire! Out of all those you grew out witch ones stand out the most, potency, smell, taste wise?
It’s hard to say they are all near the top or at the top Bison breathe, animal cookie x sundae driver, Motor breathe x lemon tree dosi x animal cookie , space gorilla. Mac dog I never did a dub but got a bud of someone’s a dub that was top notch All really nice stuff. I’m sure I’m missing a few. It’s nice having a variety and switching it up especially with really top notch kinds

Last edited:

WJS

High Kev, you’re flowers are insane. Right now, there’s a discount for silver members, not gold or diamond. WTF?

Bambam

Got my beans fast as hell good stuff! This is my first time running fem beans. Do fem beans run smaller then regs? These things are small lol. 🥂 cheers to a good pheno hunt guys!

Gu~~~

Really Active Member
4/20 is almost here!

Greenpoint Seeds is celebrating 4/20 through the weekend with a huge sale! We're offering 50% OFF our entire selection of regular and feminized seeds. This is a great opportunity to get some incredible deals on the best cannabis seeds on the market.

Starting Tonight at 8:00 PM (EST)
Ending Sunday at midnight (EST)

Hurry in and get early access to our 4/20 sale! You'll get 50% OFF our entire catalog of regular and feminized seeds.

No Code Necessary

Member Levels
Use your member level status to get up to an additional 20% OFF any seeds, any time of the year. Learn more

Don't miss out! The party ends soon!

GO TO STORE

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
It is a hella a sale. I hate to say anything, but I believe the sale algorithm is flawed. I could be wrong. Gu or someone prolly ought to check it out. On second thought, I may be a level up than I thought. But it's a huge discount. Anyone not loading up on ac crosses is goofy