Greenpoint Seeds autos

oldgwheels

Is this really a thing ? man autos blow for most....but i LOVE an auto in veg.
Why not ?
And I have 3 buds...that really are sickened by the strength of what i smoke...so a 20% with rudderalis CBD is THE BEST round the campfire weed.
It is coming on.....
And i make hash from autos too... it is also a very enlightening experience.
I just need more auto beans...running regs this year
2 mephisto never autos last year made 3 oz of the BEST 45 to 159 melty bubble :D
I grow outside for hash...and fun...and inside with my script

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Is this really a thing ? man autos blow for most....but i LOVE an auto in veg.
Why not ?
And I have 3 buds...that really are sickened by the strength of what i smoke...so a 20% with rudderalis CBD is THE BEST round the campfire weed.
It is coming on.....
And i make hash from autos too... it is also a very enlightening experience.
I just need more auto beans...running regs this year
2 mephisto never autos last year made 3 oz of the BEST 45 to 159 melty bubble :D
I grow outside for hash...and fun...and inside with my script
lay in there with it ,things are picking up ,from the sounds of things.

Weedkiller

Super Active Member
I see this is an old thread but I'll take it up. I tend to stick with one breeder at a time for my runs. I've been running this Michigan weed for a year now and always wanted to go back to heisen at go for a long time but no auto. I now have 2 auto strain and 2 photos (the platinum frosting I must have) ready to go. The autos are gg4 and apple fritter. I'm pretty excited, I've never seen anything as frosty as those p. Frosting

Weedkiller

Super Active Member
I'm not sure what's funny about that. Autoflowers have served me well. I look a lot of weed pics and no, I ve never seen a plant like the Oreo with frost on the fan leaves like I've seen lately. I don't joke around much on this forum, not a place that suffers fools well in my experience

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I see this is an old thread but I'll take it up. I tend to stick with one breeder at a time for my runs. I've been running this Michigan weed for a year now and always wanted to go back to heisen at go for a long time but no auto. I now have 2 auto strain and 2 photos (the platinum frosting I must have) ready to go. The autos are gg4 and apple fritter. I'm pretty excited, I've never seen anything as frosty as those p. Frosting
me i'am running about 5/6 different growers , plants as we speak of course all different in heighth,limbs, and different growth rates . pistils starting to show , should have males culled the next week to 10 days.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm not sure what's funny about that. Autoflowers have served me well. I look a lot of weed pics and no, I ve never seen a plant like the Oreo with frost on the fan leaves like I've seen lately. I don't joke around much on this forum, not a place that suffers fools well in my experience
I think the novelty on auto's is/was just that. If you are in the great white north and need to grow outside, you grow autos. They are an outdoor plant that finishes way earlier than non-auto's outside since they don't require seasonal change to flower.

They were never meant for inside. If you want an inside autoflower, pick n up a pack of Chunk-a-Dunk (photoperiod fems) and start them at 12/12.

They are gonna grow until mature, then flower and take as long as the photo strain wants to take in flower. But at the end you have used 6 hours less electricity per day, and you don't have ruderalis terps and a diminished effect.

If a plant takes 4 weeks to show, then 8 weeks to flower that's 84 days. That's 504 extra hours of electricity (for an 18/6 auto) to get a hemp cross instead of real weed. The math ain't there. It's a fad.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Another thing I just thought of is that stoners for the most part are stubborn. For some I bet breeding auto's to make better weed has been more of a "challenge accepted" thing tha anything else. Same thing with growing them, there are extra rules and procedures to master and mess with to see if you can get weed as good as from a real plant. Even those that get close it's still a seed plant with the variation that comes with that. Every plant won't be a winner, and you can't clome any that are.

Weedkiller

Super Active Member
I think the novelty on auto's is/was just that. If you are in the great white north and need to grow outside, you grow autos. They are an outdoor plant that finishes way earlier than non-auto's outside since they don't require seasonal change to flower.

They were never meant for inside. If you want an inside autoflower, pick n up a pack of Chunk-a-Dunk (photoperiod fems) and start them at 12/12.

They are gonna grow until mature, then flower and take as long as the photo strain wants to take in flower. But at the end you have used 6 hours less electricity per day, and you don't have ruderalis terps and a diminished effect.

If a plant takes 4 weeks to show, then 8 weeks to flower that's 84 days. That's 504 extra hours of electricity (for an 18/6 auto) to get a hemp cross instead of real weed. The math ain't there. It's a fad.
We can agree to disagree on that