Greenline Seeds

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Greenline seeds runs GLO seed bank. I have been looking at the number of hybrids they offer but just could not bring myself to pull the trigger at first simply did not know much about them. I am always a bit leary of a company with so many different crosses but the prices were right so @ 4 packs for like 125 I bought some.
Well after growing out GMO Cherries and a couple of others I found no problems crosses are dank and frosty. On this round it was Obama Kush X Cherries and Cream fems, not a tall plant but very full well shaped on stout limbs no staking needed. Super frosty with decent sized buds if any complaint a bit leaf heavy but they are so frosty they will screen great for rosin. Smells were loud with cherries upfront but then this funky locker room gym bag type funk comes through loud. The wife said wtf is that. Should easily take 8 zips out of a short wide plant.

We also have rich berry growing which is greenlines cross of moneytree x cherries & cream which is another winner that will get harvested late week. She has dark green leaves wrapped up with snow covering them. So after all that I have had good luck with them and will probably buy a few more sale items along the way.

obama kush X cherries & cream.jpg

obama kush X cherries & cream 2.jpg

obama kush X cherries & cream 1.jpg

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Ok here is another offering from Greenline. Rich Berry which is money tree X cherries and cream. Another no problem plant more of a set and forget, topped once defoled her once and let her go. Lots of terps of which you get a distinct orange up front with the cherry right behind and then a sort of funk or og smell comes through. Quite loud frosty and greasy really gummed up the clippers.

Picts
richberry.jpg

richberry 1.jpg

richberry 2.jpg

richberry 3.jpg

600+ watts of Rspec QB288
2X solarcure UV
TPS One nuits veg and bloom
Promix Coco

Thepipe

Really Active Member
I've had my eye on glo for a while too... It was @Amos Otis that convinced me to try them out... I have a fuel berry (jet fuel x sherberry) going outside atm ... Nothing impressive yet as I broke the taproot planting ... It has recovered ... I look forward to your updates and smoke report... I thought the rich berry was another sherberry cross

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I've had my eye on glo for a while too... It was @Amos Otis that convinced me to try them out... I have a fuel berry (jet fuel x sherberry) going outside atm ... Nothing impressive yet as I broke the taproot planting ... It has recovered ... I look forward to your updates and smoke report... I thought the rich berry was another sherberry cross
Durn I think you are right now that you mention it. Geeze messed that up, he has so many sales I got that one mixed up

thanks for setting it straight.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
here is a quick couple of picts taken of cherry cream punch. Nice plant with moderate stretch, open stature few leaves so easy to trim and Frosty. Clones rooted easy as could be and the clone I have now is prettier than its mom and twice as frosty. No intersex issues. Picts are just fair was in a hurry.

cherry cream punch.jpg

cherry cream punch 1.jpg

cherry cream punch 2.jpg

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Here is a two for with the first plant being Kush mints X (grape pie X animal cookies). I like this plant, great terps great bag appeal easy to grow. Medium sized plant but stacked from soil to top with tight terpy goodness. Good stout limbs with no staking required and frost rails galore and great grape coloring.

kush mints.jpg

kush mints 1.jpg

kush mints 2.jpg

Ok and the second plant is a clone from the cherry cream punch pictured above. Easy to clone probably a better harvest than the mom with lots of frost and tight stacked buds. Had a couple of days the temps outside got summer like the girls got hot and drank too much and got a bit of tip burn but no harm.

cherry cream punch.jpg

cherry cream punch 1.jpg

cherry cream punch 2.jpg

600+ watts of Rspec QB288
2X solarcure UV
TPS One nuits veg and bloom
Promix Coco