Greenhouse seeds

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Next up these and fullgas - got another freebie called fruit slap.Really loving smoking now,went to hospital yesterday to eye clinic for test for glachoma.I put it in several post ive done about me having glachoma the reason for this really is anyone that has it - take no notice of what the doctors say.Its treatable with edibles and smoking.I have been taking small edibles gummie bears but in chocolate form,chocolate is definitely the best carrier of butter 100% those bears I made yesterday was great .I had one before hospital with the mind set it will lower eye pressure has well has making me focus more during test - worked a treat.Doctor that did eye pressure test saud my eye pressure was good ,and my sight was good - but consultant phones in next two week for the scan results.Right back to greenhouse seeds had to order the new limited edition from them money maker x runtz (gran jafa)20230322_115512_resized.jpg20230322_135559.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Stick to the time frame that was set out in the 1970s stupidity that is ,told the doctor yesterday surely it should and could be re tested, bud in 1970s was ditch weed - why I always smoked squidgy black.So they should do all new test with its use and glachoma some of the bud around now is high 20s even 30s some of them .Is it not common sense that bud at the percentage will stay in system longer that 70s bud seed and stems that most likely was about 8%/12%

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
the lost pearl is nice, very light airy buds. but very nice tasting ,the two are that different pheno wise my wife thought they was different plants altogether, with the two lost pearl .One taste a little bit pepper like I know name of that terp but can't spell it - can only just write this (Smashed),Has ya can tell its a very creative 😆 ,get's brain racing .pheno one I've smoked tonight almost smells like diesel. love taste but I do like that fuel taste it does taste gassy but definitely more pepper than gas.I don't like mixing strains up like to test them on separate days,try the other one tomorrow .Fullgas is definitely 3 pheno ive had out of all grows I have done I would say that it has the look of sherbert but smells pure gas.The second pheno of lost pearl smelt really strong of lemon ,that grew more like a plant I knew was gonna be right up my street - it grew very indica like it was it was the short one in middle on fullgas lost pearl post.I will say one thing though the breeders in states need recognition for there part with strains like fullgas I'm gonna get a pack of velvet moon next because next one is going to be a hunt for a nice keeper.Really hoping I get that dark plant again I don't think I eill but gotta try - it's doing strains Indicas.20230323_154526.jpg