Greenhouse Grow 2022

SEBUD

Super Active Member
Lots of rain and cloudy weather so not as good as was hoping for this season but it doesn't cost me anything and it still makes good tincture and oils for the wife's pain.
Strawberry Nuggets
20220806_172026.jpg20220806_172034.jpg

Bobber Berry

20220806_172047.jpg20220806_172259.jpg

Purple Scoops

20220806_172313.jpg20220806_172323.jpg

Critical Kush
If this was inside it would have been pulled but my season is a one plant length and this was a second seed like ten days later than the others.

20220806_172331.jpg

Dark Devil20220806_172404.jpg20220806_172425.jpg

SEBUD

Super Active Member
The one thing that went crazy was my cucumber plant. About half way through and I have ten about 8 inches long and as big around a base ball. I think there's about 25 cucumbers in all. This thing is a beast. Also have about 10 potato plants, two pepper plants, onions, tomatoes and lettuce going. 20220805_191459.jpg20220806_172504.jpg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The one thing that went crazy was my cucumber plant. About half way through and I have ten about 8 inches long and as big around a base ball. I think there's about 25 cucumbers in all. This thing is a beast. Also have about 10 potato plants, two pepper plants, onions, tomatoes and lettuce going. View attachment 118106View attachment 118107
Make sure you harvest those cucumbers before they get too big. The plant will grow more when you harvest them and they get bitter if you let them get too big. My cucumber plants have been growing a ton this year. I’ve easily pulled 30 pounds of cubes off of my 3 plants so far. I’ve made 15 quarts of pickles, eat one daily in a salad, and I still have 3 one gallon bags full of them in the fridge.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Make sure you harvest those cucumbers before they get too big. The plant will grow more when you harvest them and they get bitter if you let them get too big. My cucumber plants have been growing a ton this year. I’ve easily pulled 30 pounds of cubes off of my 3 plants so far. I’ve made 15 quarts of pickles, eat one daily in a salad, and I still have 3 one gallon bags full of them in the fridge.
Ive gotta get some pics of my pops' garden's... All the goodies. Lloking good sebud! I'd eat that!
My forever home will have greenhouse. Or 2 😆

SEBUD

Super Active Member
Well with all the rain I've lost two plants to mold. The Bobber Berry a couple days ago and today I had to chop the Strawberry Nugget plant. Really bummed both were really nice and only a couple weeks from finishing up. Well still have three and hoping they finish. :confused: O well keeping a positive attitude (y)

SEBUD

Super Active Member
Well pretty much two straight months of rain has done me in this summer. Lost all the cannabis plants in the greenhouse due to mold. Even my cucumber plant but did get 23 nice cucumbers off it so that was nice. The only cannabis plant remaining is the Critical Kush. This plant almost got pulled do to its mutant character but now it's my best outside plant. LOL 🌱🔥✌

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Well pretty much two straight months of rain has done me in this summer. Lost all the cannabis plants in the greenhouse due to mold. Even my cucumber plant but did get 23 nice cucumbers off it so that was nice. The only cannabis plant remaining is the Critical Kush. This plant almost got pulled do to its mutant character but now it's my best outside plant. LOL 🌱🔥✌
Oh man that totally stinks seabud I felt horrible from just loosing some branches and top of one arm size cola last year we haven't had measurable rain in over two months woods are on fire eating smoke