Green Mountain Grow Rooms

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
Jenny a bad bitch. View attachment 25105View attachment 25106View attachment 25107
Ordering her a 7 foot tent Friday and HLG has a sale on my light just the boards and heatsink. Thinking I may jump on that. Who needs a bedframe and dresser anyway. Maybe if I'm good I'll get that "extra" stuff for Christmas. My babies come first, lmao.
She's looking so damned good. Nice job with her. She definately tries to dominate the room everywhere she goes. Lol
Nice! The Native American vibe is pretty spiritual and down to earth.
They knew the connection to mother earth, and how to live in this world in harmony with it.
Now here we are with all our machinery and electronics, so disconnected with the life of this planet that surrounds us.
I sometimes think that's why we all are so into our gardens, to have that connection to nature, and the awesomeness of the life force we call Mother Nature.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Site Supporter
She's looking so damned good. Nice job with her. She definately tries to dominate the room everywhere she goes. Lol

They knew the connection to mother earth, and how to live in this world in harmony with it.
Now here we are with all our machinery and electronics, so disconnected with the life of this planet that surrounds us.
I sometimes think that's why we all are so into our gardens, to have that connection to nature, and the awesomeness of the life force we call Mother Nature.
It is quite Zen for lack of a better term. That connection to nature is essential to me. Makes life more fulfilling and feel like "home" if you know what I mean.

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
Jenny a bad bitch. View attachment 25105View attachment 25106View attachment 25107
Ordering her a 7 foot tent Friday and HLG has a sale on my light just the boards and heatsink. Thinking I may jump on that. Who needs a bedframe and dresser anyway. Maybe if I'm good I'll get that "extra" stuff for Christmas. My babies come first, lmao.
She is looking like she wants an up in her feed a bit, she's quite happy with heavy feeding.
She's a cal mag whore, well really a whore altogether for all of it. Lol.
Especially when she starts flowering, she loves those P and K boosts.

yougrowyourway

resident asshole
Site Supporter
It is quite Zen for lack of a better term. That connection to nature is essential to me. Makes life more fulfilling and feel like "home" if you know what I mean.
I get this so very much.
She is looking like she wants an up in her feed a bit, she's quite happy with heavy feeding.
She's a cal mag whore, well really a whore altogether for all of it. Lol.
Especially when she starts flowering, she loves those P and K boosts.
She is definitely a heavy feeder. Upping her feed to 50g from 40g today. It's feeding day she definitely hungry. She really loves her calmag she had an issue with mag last week some old growth still has the spots. When do you feel would be a good time to introduce PK Boosters.

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
I do. You know I do bro. Lol.
I'd grow this plant even if I quit smoking. Haha, like that will ever happen, just sayin.
Look at how many folks on here are growing that aren't even smoking right now. And how many more that are growing way in excess of what they can use. Just to give it away. Lol.
Haha, I'm one of em. I give bags of weed away to friends etc because no way I can use it all.
I grow for the love of the plant. 😍😍😍

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
I get this so very much.

She is definitely a heavy feeder. Upping her feed to 50g from 40g today. It's feeding day she definitely hungry. She really loves her calmag she had an issue with mag last week some old growth still has the spots. When do you feel would be a good time to introduce PK Boosters.
In the 2nd to third week of flower I'd start, and gradually up it a bit more through 5 and 6. Tapering off for the last few weeks to nothing around week 7 ish. She typically finishes in 8.5 to 9 weeks from flip every time I've grown her.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Site Supporter
I do. You know I do bro. Lol.
I'd grow this plant even if I quit smoking. Haha, like that will ever happen, just sayin.
Look at how many folks on here are growing that aren't even smoking right now. And how many more that are growing way in excess of what they can use. Just to give it away. Lol.
Haha, I'm one of em. I give bags of weed away to friends etc because no way I can use it all.
I grow for the love of the plant. 😍😍😍
We'll help you with that problem πŸ˜‰
Lol yea man totally see that. Shit I'm one of em, except for that excess inventory part. Always on the short end. But hopefully that will change.

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
The top canopy looks all even. But what can't really be seen is that Jenny and Roadkill in the back corners are both a foot and a half taller than the rest of the room. Lol.
Evelynne is not far behind, she's getting rounder by the day. She's liking to grow wide rather than tall.
Fred, Sam, and BBC sitting front row.
Will be moving time for some of them later today, told them to get their shit packed up and ready to go.
20191010_053817.jpg

Put the rest of the flower room together, both water bars on one side this time.
12 cobs altogether.
Five 80 cri 3500K and seven 97 cri 3000K pulling 540 watts at the wall. About 35 watts per foot.
20191010_054048.jpg

The tent, aka the frat house will have Fred and Sam moving in there with a few cloned Jennies. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ˆ
Evelynne, Jenny, and Roadkill will get moved to the flower room. Haha, about damn time.
Friggin gonna be beasts to deal with at this point.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Site Supporter
The top canopy looks all even. But what can't really be seen is that Jenny and Roadkill in the back corners are both a foot and a half taller than the rest of the room. Lol.
Evelynne is not far behind, she's getting rounder by the day. She's liking to grow wide rather than tall.
Fred, Sam, and BBC sitting front row.
Will be moving time for some of them later today, told them to get their shit packed up and ready to go.
View attachment 25254
Put the rest of the flower room together, both water bars on one side this time.
12 cobs altogether.
Five 80 cri 3500K and seven 97 cri 3000K pulling 540 watts at the wall. About 35 watts per foot.
View attachment 25255
The tent, aka the frat house will have Fred and Sam moving in there with a few cloned Jennies. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ˆ
Evelynne, Jenny, and Roadkill will get moved to the flower room. Haha, about damn time.
Friggin gonna be beasts to deal with at this point.
Nice mang go go go! How many weeks veg for E, J, and R? And how tall is your headspace lol.

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
Fuck yea man, if I ever get bad anxiety, a panic attack, depressed, or any of my various other mental disordersπŸ˜‰, I sometimes go to my garden and just look at my girls to calm myself down...
Yup yup, same here. I especially like this time of year when there's buds to inspect. I'll take a walk about the garden 2-3 times a day sometimes. It's good for the girls as well because I see every bit pest damage, mold, and nute issues.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave

This is so true. I’m about 1/4 Native American and I’m a huge nature person. Like way more than most people. I literally lived in the forest on some hippie bushcraft shit for 4 years. Sometimes I would go to town for a month or 2 at a time and live in my car just working and stacking up money then I would go back to the forest. The hunter gatherer lifestyle is extremely hard when you’re solo. Usually you go hungry that way, that’s why I would work a few months out of the year lol. I got with my old lady about 2 years into it and she joined me, that’s when shit got really fun. We travelled around for like 2 years living in forests like some real nomad vagabonds. Everywhere Colorado and west from Canada to Mexico but most of the time was between Cali and Oregon. We’ve been living in civilization now for like 2 years for various reasons, the main one being the baby, and I’m going fucking nuts. The garden is my saving grace. I never appreciated it as much before living the gypsy life but now I know how much it keeps me connected to nature. Now the baby is getting old enough to start taking her out there and I’m pretty excited to teach her the ways of the forest. Sorry for the rant, but I could go on forever about that shit hahaha

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Site Supporter
Fuck yea man, if I ever get bad anxiety, a panic attack, depressed, or any of my various other mental disordersπŸ˜‰, I sometimes go to my garden and just look at my girls to calm myself down...
I totally feel you on that. Sometimes when I'm stressing balls I go tinker in the garden and if lights are out I mess with something else related that will improve the garden. Continual improvement, it's engrained in me lol.

A guy I knew in the early 2000s in Arcata (Humboldt) was blowing it up. He had bipolar disorder and he said whenever he felt a swing coming on he'd go sit in the space under the several 1000w HPS lights and feel better within a few min. He was kinda crunchy but I don't doubt that it was beneficial somehow, even if it was to take a mental break for a moment.

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
Nice mang go go go! How many weeks veg for E, J, and R? And how tall is your headspace lol.
Almost 8 ft in the flower room. So about 6'6" with lights room. I've got about 5 ft of useable height space in the veg room.
J2 was cloned from a deep in flower donor around 8-1 maybe. I cut her alot and kept her held back.
Evelynne just broke ground around 8-30 I believe, could be off a bit.
I held her and RK back in their one gals a good while to slow them down some.
I was trying to keep everything slowed down a bit since I wanted to redo some things with the flower room.
Half of its ready now. A new light build will be coming to fill the other half.
Haha, eventually anyways.

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
This is so true. I’m about 1/4 Native American and I’m a huge nature person. Like way more than most people. I literally lived in the forest on some hippie bushcraft shit for 4 years. Sometimes I would go to town for a month or 2 at a time and live in my car just working and stacking up money then I would go back to the forest. The hunter gatherer lifestyle is extremely hard when you’re solo. Usually you go hungry that way, that’s why I would work a few months out of the year lol. I got with my old lady about 2 years into it and she joined me, that’s when shit got really fun. We travelled around for like 2 years living in forests like some real nomad vagabonds. Everywhere Colorado and west from Canada to Mexico but most of the time was between Cali and Oregon. We’ve been living in civilization now for like 2 years for various reasons, the main one being the baby, and I’m going fucking nuts. The garden is my saving grace. I never appreciated it as much before living the gypsy life but now I know how much it keeps me connected to nature. Now the baby is getting old enough to start taking her out there and I’m pretty excited to teach her the ways of the forest. Sorry for the rant, but I could go on forever about that shit hahaha
I totally feel you on that. Sometimes when I'm stressing balls I go tinker in the garden and if lights are out I mess with something else related that will improve the garden. Continual improvement, it's engrained in me lol.

A guy I knew in the early 2000s in Arcata (Humboldt) was blowing it up. He had bipolar disorder and he said whenever he felt a swing coming on he'd go sit in the space under the several 1000w HPS lights and feel better within a few min. He was kinda crunchy but I don't doubt that it was beneficial somehow, even if it was to take a mental break for a moment.
Hell yeah on the garden being the saving grace during all of my life silliness.
I was just down there chillin with the ladies having an evening bowl before bed.
In the am I like to have the door open and just oggle them from across the room while I have my coffee.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Site Supporter
Almost 8 ft in the flower room. So about 6'6" with lights room. I've got about 5 ft of useable height space in the veg room.
J2 was cloned from a deep in flower donor around 8-1 maybe. I cut her alot and kept her held back.
Evelynne just broke ground around 8-30 I believe, could be off a bit.
I held her and RK back in their one gals a good while to slow them down some.
I was trying to keep everything slowed down a bit since I wanted to redo some things with the flower room.
Half of its ready now. A new light build will be coming to fill the other half.
Haha, eventually anyways.
Oh yea, I remember you asking about deep flower cloning now that you mention it. Lights lights and more lights! We all need more lights! I've got the light bug now too lol. Just mine aren't as cool as yours πŸ˜„

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Site Supporter
Haha, but they will be. Soon as your stuffs in from back order you'll be rockin man. Lol.
Yes. Yes I will. Thanks to you 😁

Speaking of lights lights lights. I may be in the position to build something else for the other tents. Cover a 5x10. So at least cover half for now and work into the rest. Open to suggestions.

yougrowyourway

resident asshole
Site Supporter

It's the lights man I'm telling you. We're just like these plants. Beneficial light matters. I stay in my garden for these reasons exactly. Get lost in there for hours. My own lil paradise.
Haha, but they will be. Soon as your stuffs in from back order you'll be rockin man. Lol.
Yes. Yes I will. Thanks to you 😁

Speaking of lights lights lights. I may be in the position to build something else for the other tents. Cover a 5x10. So at least cover half for now and work into the rest. Open to suggestions.
Ooo whatcha getting there spry???