Green Mountain Grow Rooms

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
Not much time on the forum this week. Have family in town that I've been hanging out with. Nice having my mom down for a good visit.
She says the plants are gorgeous. Lol
Her impression of my Jenny plant is that she loves the smell, kind of a lemony citrus to her nose.
However she says it's too strong for to smoke. Lmfao.
She loves my canna butter though, the right combination of potency and mellow pain relief for her. I'll make her a few quarts to take home with her. Gimme something to do with the building pile of buds and trim I've got going. Lmfao.
Here's Roadkill on the verge of the chop. Shes looking pretty faded out at this point.
Today is her 11th week, day 77 since flip.
20190909_061737.jpg

Buds are rock hard, and about hot dog sized. Lol.
I'll have to take a look at the trichomes later today before lights out to see for sure.

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
Well with life's events the flower room was ignored a few days. Shit happens, had priorities to handle. Wasn't too worried about it, she was ready to come down. A bit ironic how she followed schedule w/out me. Lol. Or maybe to spite me? πŸ€”
Roadkill died on her own from lack of water the day she was supposed to be chopped down, maybe the day before. Funny how she did that. Lol.
Here's the veg area for now until I do some rearranging of a bunch of shite.
The reveg of the comp plant was a no go, looks to be dead, front middle.
Jenny left, Roadkill right, Citrus Milf center.
20190915_080053.jpg

A closer pic of Evelynne, the hot Milf I've got a crush on. 😍😍😍
20190915_080104.jpg

Uncle Romulus

madman
Pollen Chucker
bro i went for a day trip fishin.. middle of nowhere. turned into a 48 hour debacle and we almost got eaten by a bear.. no big deal lol. buddy was in shorts and a diabetic and it got cold. made er out alive and just in time and dont even gotta pay a helicopter bill cause im a helluva paddler. aunt rom wasnt even mildly concerned which promptly hurt my feelings. buddy said "no offense but i aint goin fishin with you again. thats not my kind of thing" 🀣 i said no prob brother. it aint for everyone. we catch some nice walleye (or pickerel if you will) so i dont see what he is whining about

yougrowyourway

resident asshole
Site Supporter
bro i went for a day trip fishin.. middle of nowhere. turned into a 48 hour debacle and we almost got eaten by a bear.. no big deal lol. buddy was in shorts and a diabetic and it got cold. made er out alive and just in time and dont even gotta pay a helicopter bill cause im a helluva paddler. aunt rom wasnt even mildly concerned which promptly hurt my feelings. buddy said "no offense but i aint goin fishin with you again. thats not my kind of thing" 🀣 i said no prob brother. it aint for everyone. we catch some nice walleye (or pickerel if you will) so i dont see what he is whining about
I think we need to go fishing unc

Uncle Romulus

madman
Pollen Chucker
Sounds like a good time to me lol as long as im smoked out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i love fishing in the cold no dam mosquitos
Right in both cases lol. Good thing I brought absurd amount of joints. Ran outta smokes tho and that was no fun
Bro I’m never fishing again..until the spring πŸ˜‰

I’m not sure why I chose Jesse s journal to spam on about my bullsh!t fishin tales. Sorry Jesse haha. I’ll go ahead over and spam up @spyralout s journal now lol

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
Right in both cases lol. Good thing I brought absurd amount of joints. Ran outta smokes tho and that was no fun

Bro I’m never fishing again..until the spring πŸ˜‰

I’m not sure why I chose Jesse s journal to spam on about my bullsh!t fishin tales. Sorry Jesse haha. I’ll go ahead over and spam up @spyralout s journal now lol
Hahaha, Spam away brotha mang!!!
Always love the convo. That's what these threads are for my friend. 😎😎😎
Fishin this weekend sounds good to me. Trout. Rainbow and Brook. Mom's is in town and she wants to go fish and eat the catch. Lmfao. Her own words. So likely to be headed for the hills soon to a buddies cabin in the woods. Private lake on his property, guy owns one of my dream homes. Lol.
Love me some Pickerel.

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
Sounds like a good time to me lol as long as im smoked out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i love fishing in the cold no dam mosquitos
A "Lake O' the Woods" fishing trip in order for all of us? Minnesota Canadian border, meet halfways for everybody?

gwheels

Elite Hobbyist
Site Supporter
A "Lake O' the Woods" fishing trip in order for all of us? Minnesota Canadian border, meet halfways for everybody?
I saw a musky there jump out of the water and eat a duck from the water....there are some big fish in that Lake O the woods!. Spooky monsters of the fresh water.

And yes that is a picture of a Musky smoking a doob :D

Attachments

Last edited: