Green Mountain Grow Rooms

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
Yay for spreading the love. 😎😎😎
Sent a trifecta of 3 Chem clones, 2 Jennies, and a roadkill, to be flowered outdoors at a friend's place.
20190813_130200.jpg

So happy for them, lol, they had their first ever real sunshine. Lmfao. 🌞🌞🌞
20190813_130151.jpg

Up potted the 3 of them to share a 10 gal fabric. I'd guess they'll hit at least 2' to 2.5' yet with the stretch coming. Should get a nice 3 zips at least. πŸ€”
It makes me happy to spread such fire to other folks. 😁😁😁
Cover the world in green, spread the growing seed.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Yay for spreading the love. 😎😎😎
Sent a trifecta of 3 Chem clones, 2 Jennies, and a roadkill, to be flowered outdoors at a friend's place.
View attachment 18070
So happy for them, lol, they had their first ever real sunshine. Lmfao. 🌞🌞🌞
View attachment 18071
Up potted the 3 of them to share a 10 gal fabric. I'd guess they'll hit at least 2' to 2.5' yet with the stretch coming. Should get a nice 3 zips at least. πŸ€”
It makes me happy to spread such fire to other folks. 😁😁😁
Cover the world in green, spread the growing seed.
That van looks like a rental. Is your truck broke down? Do those 3 girls share that pot all the way to the end?

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
That van looks like a rental. Is your truck broke down? Do those 3 girls share that pot all the way to the end?
It is a rental. Took my truck to the shop yesterday to get some much needed repairs done. Lol, Freds been being neglected. Fred is my truck. Lol.
Couldn't be without a work vehicle, and a van is so nice to work out of. $200 for the week, not bad at all.
And yeah, those 3 will share it, it's flower time outdoors here so they'll flip immediately.
My buddy didn't want 3 pots to mess with, and the 3 clones were decently small. They'll all be good together, like one normal sized plant.

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
The three in that 10 gal were up potted just minutes before the pics were taken.
This is them about 20 minutes before being up potted.
20190810_063321.jpg

I kept one Jenny, and one Roadkill, that I put in one gals for my own mother library. I didn't get pics of them. Far left, and far right are the two I kept.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Site Supporter
The three in that 10 gal were up potted just minutes before the pics were taken.
This is them about 20 minutes before being up potted.View attachment 18076
I kept one Jenny, and one Roadkill, that I put in one gals for my own mother library. I didn't get pics of them. Far left, and far right are the two I kept.
One on the left has some broad ass praying leaves. Like you can perch a bowling ball in there no problem. Stageshow lighting up in there. Nice mang!