Green Mountain Grow Rooms

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
The mini Sip is doing awesome.
Working wonderfully thus far. Added some led strip lighting I had around, and a small fan to the box.
20190607_125421.jpg

A few jalapenos, tomatoes, lavender, snap peas, beans, and carrots have all sprouted and growing away in the extra veg room.
20190607_163154.jpg

Roadkill requiring me to raise the light on her side. She's wanting to be a tall fine lady.
20190607_163134.jpg

#9 in the flower room looking much improved since last I looked a few days ago. Forgot to get pics of her, but she's greened up where she was able to.
Gave her a dose of 0-0-5 Earth Juice Meta K.
See how that makes her react. 🀞🀞🀞

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
So the experiment was a success with finding #9's unhappiness. 😎
I went with @Schwaggy P 's diagnosis first, for obvious reasons. πŸ˜‰ You were correct in the K hunger.
Likely from the Ca as you'd stated, seems with the amendments, and the Ca in my tap water created a bad environment in the soil.
The heavy flush and then a K feed has done wonders over the last 5-7 days. See the green having come back where able? Today's is bottom shot.
20190608_074839.jpg

And an overall shot of her.
20190608_073839.jpg

Buds are growing again. Yay!
20190608_072911.jpg

So I've concluded I need to get a water filtration unit hooked up. Lol. Also that these chems get a bigger than expected demand for K about halfway into flower. Another step forward in dialing this strain in. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Thanks again Schwaggy for steering me in the right direction. πŸ’£πŸ’₯πŸ’¨πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
My own diagnosis skills were at a loss for that one. Lol.
Gave the same high K treatment to the other flower girls yesterday morning. They're perkier today.
20190608_072638.jpg

Also gave them a massive undergrowth trim of useless shit. Lol.
Fab girl.
20190608_072704.jpg

Compost. Lol.
20190608_072819.jpg

Sip girl.
20190608_072709.jpg

They're looking much better with the haircut.
20190608_073811.jpg

Definate diff in looks though between them.

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
A lot of good things in this thread. I remember you from the other board but did not realize the skills you brought.

Blanket likes from me on earlier posts, a lot to comb through still, I will be following.
Thank you. Lol, it's still a learning journey. I have improved immensly due to a number of skilled folks, here and elsewhere. I'm pretty sure I've used some of your inputs. Lol.

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
So the experiment was a success with finding #9's unhappiness. 😎
I went with @Schwaggy P 's diagnosis first, for obvious reasons. πŸ˜‰ You were correct in the K hunger.
Likely from the Ca as you'd stated, seems with the amendments, and the Ca in my tap water created a bad environment in the soil.
The heavy flush and then a K feed has done wonders over the last 5-7 days. See the green having come back where able? Today's is bottom shot.
View attachment 9387
And an overall shot of her.
View attachment 9388
Buds are growing again. Yay!
View attachment 9389
So I've concluded I need to get a water filtration unit hooked up. Lol. Also that these chems get a bigger than expected demand for K about halfway into flower. Another step forward in dialing this strain in. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Thanks again Schwaggy for steering me in the right direction. πŸ’£πŸ’₯πŸ’¨πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
My own diagnosis skills were at a loss for that one. Lol.
Gave the same high K treatment to the other flower girls yesterday morning. They're perkier today.
View attachment 9395
Also gave them a massive undergrowth trim of useless shit. Lol.
Fab girl.
View attachment 9392
Compost. Lol.
View attachment 9394
Sip girl.
View attachment 9393
They're looking much better with the haircut.View attachment 9396
Definate diff in looks though between them.
Wow, that was extreme. I'm not used to seeing a K deficiency so advanced. For me it was just droopy fans and a little sunburn, but that was outdoor. I'm not skilled at identifying indoor deficiencies yet. Completely different animals.

Glad you finally got it fixed.

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
Wow, that was extreme. I'm not used to seeing a K deficiency so advanced. For me it was just droopy fans and a little sunburn, but that was outdoor. I'm not skilled at identifying indoor deficiencies yet. Completely different animals.

Glad you finally got it fixed.
Thanks, makes me happy she's on the mend too.
It was confusing me as well. Lol. I didn't even think of a ca buildup being the problem until I asked Schwaggy for advice.
The K def didn't look like anything I'd ever seen in any of my plants before. πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–
And yes indoors has brought about some new plant signals that I'm fresh in dealing with. All a good learning experience imho. 😊
Roadkills "stardom" will be the culmination of all of her sisters being tortured and abused in dialing the strain in. Yay.
Haha, said it on the first page I've got priors on uglifying plants up from time to time. Lmfao. πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜œπŸ˜

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
Thanks, makes me happy she's on the mend too.
It was confusing me as well. Lol. I didn't even think of a ca buildup being the problem until I asked Schwaggy for advice.
The K def didn't look like anything I'd ever seen in any of my plants before. πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–
And yes indoors has brought about some new plant signals that I'm fresh in dealing with. All a good learning experience imho. 😊
Roadkills "stardom" will be the culmination of all of her sisters being tortured and abused in dialing the strain in. Yay.
Haha, said it on the first page I've got priors on uglifying plants up from time to time. Lmfao. πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜œπŸ˜
I found out last winter on my own girls I'm sh*t at figurin indoor signals. I don't know why they act so differently. Also haven't fully figured out how/what/when to feed em. Completely different animals. At least I got my outdoor dialed. That's my $$$ crop.