great white mycorrhizae

GreenGrower

So I know for next time you put it directly on the roots but I didn’t know so I tried mixing it with water. It looked like it didn’t mix as well as I thought.... so I used a salt shaker, put it on top of the coco and then watered
Anyway the question is if I get run-off am I also flushing it out? E25C63BD-5977-4C88-A856-A898614BE1A6.jpeg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
mycorrhizae are nothing you can see with the eye. That stuff is a carrier for it, maybe something to keep them alive or a habitable environment.

I haven't tried that brand but the myco's are usually dusted on the soil or the roots. But then it's watered in so for all that it's water soluble. They should be swimming in that water and grabbing on to stuff in the soil. You would have to really try and flush them out. I would dump that junk in the bottom on it too just to make sure Ii didn't waste any :)

So I know for next time you put it directly on the roots but I didn’t know so I tried mixing it with water. It looked like it didn’t mix as well as I thought.... so I used a salt shaker, put it on top of the coco and then watered
Anyway the question is if I get run-off am I also flushing it out? View attachment 106321
I use Xtreme Gardening Mykos. I use both the regular and the WP (wettable powder) sometimes. But always the regular stuff at transplant. Azos is good too.

I like to mist the newly formed hole and transplant with water so it sticks better.

But the WP can be used later just mixed in with water. Still the original stuff directly on roots is best.

GreenGrower

mycorrhizae are nothing you can see with the eye. That stuff is a carrier for it, maybe something to keep them alive or a habitable environment.

I haven't tried that brand but the myco's are usually dusted on the soil or the roots. But then it's watered in so for all that it's water soluble. They should be swimming in that water and grabbing on to stuff in the soil. You would have to really try and flush them out. I would dump that junk in the bottom on it too just to make sure Ii didn't waste any :)
lol I have some basil plants growing and I ended up dumping all that on them

I use Extreme Gardenings Myco and Azos in all my grows. Like homie above me said it doesn't look like anything to the naked eye but are right full of beneficial micro macro organisms that promote healthy root and overall plant growth.

My method is sprinkle a generous amount sprinkle into hole you're transplanting into. Them I'll take my clone and dunk it into the Azos. Get a nice coating over the roots. Transplant. Them when you go to water I have Azos mixed in with the water and viola! You're gonna have some healthy plants!

Happy growing my friend and much love from Maine 🙏🙏

D

Deleted member 60

Another option........straight up VAM with no cartoon characters on the label and no associations with the cannabis industry. (instant price mark up)

Their "Diehard" mixes are also stellar. Humics....nit/phos fixers...yucca....some also contain polymers for guerilla transplants/etc.

Found these guys 20+ years ago and have never been let down

Another option........straight up VAM with no cartoon characters on the label and no associations with the cannabis industry. (instant price mark up)

Their "Diehard" mixes are also stellar. Humics....nit/phos fixers...yucca....some also contain polymers for guerilla transplants/etc.

Very nice info my friend 🙏🙏

GreenGrower

do you have a recommendation replacement for terpenator, I haven’t checked yet but I’m sure it’ll be expensive lol. I know people see a positive difference when using it

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN

It's my understanding that some myco mixes have high numbers spores that MJ cannot use and that one wants even numbers of the types it can glomus intradices, glomus mosseae it cannot utilize tricoderma or ecto mycorrhizae some spores are a lot easier and cheaper to grow some some sellers advertise high numbers of one or two spores that then out compete the type we want poor explanation I'll try and dig the paper up....

D

Deleted member 60

Terpinator is merely "K". I used it and felt robbed. LOL. After seeing what it is....I bought a bag of Langbeinite .....Dumped a cup or so in a gallon of water. Shook it up good. Let is sit. Did that a few times. After a few days I poured the water off and added it to the fert water. Can't say I saw a difference with either method but the second method saved me $65.

Keep in mind that the Diehard mixes are not specifically targeted at cannabis growers...thus...the lack of cartoony shit and 10-fold pricing...nor do you get a bag of talc for yer $$$ that you have to mix and let settle. Huh? Been there..did that...wasn't that impressed. There's also Trichoderma in the mix on some. I just get the VAM most of the time. In the old days I used the Biorush....because they weren't making the wide variety of offerings they do today. Still my go to.....though I have used Mikrobs and like that. Very similar to the Biorush product when mixed up. Black..foamy....yum...