Great Interview with Symbiotic Genetics

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
With the way their talking about state of the art and their own testing facility. At least 1.5 million
You’d think they’d have some money to kick in...😂.

I feel like InSacramento getting up and running should be way cheaper than $1.5m. That’s like la or sf costs. I’d be down to get in if it was sub 500 and these guys seemed like they could actually run a business lol. I think that’s the hardest part of any business, but especially tough in the weed game, finding founders that are actually capable of growing a company or are willing to hire someone that can. People always want to run their own shows and very few people are capable of running executive level life grind ime. Should be interesting to see if guys like this start getting venture backing.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
You’d think they’d have some money to kick in...😂.

I feel like InSacramento getting up and running should be way cheaper than $1.5m. That’s like la or sf costs. I’d be down to get in if it was sub 500 and these guys seemed like they could actually run a business lol. I think that’s the hardest part of any business, but especially tough in the weed game, finding founders that are actually capable of growing a company or are willing to hire someone that can. People always want to run their own shows and very few people are capable of running executive level life grind ime. Should be interesting to see if guys like this start getting venture backing.
youd think right?!?
Very true. Heisen is a perfect example of that was smart saw his business was growing and producing product while gu handled the business and sales.
I'm interested to see what becomes of them as well.
If they're going to do it truly state of the art testing facility included; staffing as well cause lets be real a grow that size you'll need more then 4 hands at least a mil? Even in sacram

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
youd think right?!?
Very true. Heisen is a perfect example of that was smart saw his business was growing and producing product while gu handled the business and sales.
I'm interested to see what becomes of them as well.
If they're going to do it truly state of the art testing facility included; staffing as well cause lets be real a grow that size you'll need more then 4 hands at least a mil? Even in sacram
Our burn rate with 20 employees was 100k a month on just salary...so yeah doing it right.