Grape Jelly by Greenpoint

Choco8

Insanely Active Member
Just finishing up 2 phenos of Grape Jelly by Greenpoint (Grape Pie x Animal Cookies, feminized) which both are very impressive in their own ways.

#1 I gave away, looking a bit taller/longer internodes than #2

#2 is an incredibly vigorous vegetative monster with medium length internodes and fairly strong branches -just one of these quickly filled a square meter space. This one stretched almost 2 feet in flower.

#3 is quite a bit shorter and probably not as high yielding, but very showy with big spiky bright orange pistils and an abundance of trichomes. This one also started to turn purple before I introduced any colder air. Hard to a get good picture of this one where it is wedged in the room.

This is the #2 pheno a few days ago:

IMG_4619-2.jpg

Here are some sample buds cut just now, at 52 days of flowering. Which is interesting, because the listing on Greenpoint specifies "70-80 days" for the flowering time. I don't think it's going to be anywhere near that.

#3 on the left, #2 on the right:
GJ2 and GJ3.jpg

GJ3.jpg GJ2.jpg

#3 today:
GJ3a PICA0085.jpg GJ3b PICA0086.jpg

#2 today:
GJ22b PICA0089.jpg :GJ2a PICA0088.jpg

All for now! Will update after the chop.

Choco8

Insanely Active Member
Grape Jelly pheno #2 is coming down at 61 days of flowering. This monstrosity has to be one of the biggest single plants from this room. This one stretched about 2 feet in flower. Very grapey aroma, just a hint of fuel or something else I can't identify, but very mouth-watering smell overall. Super robust pheno, the clones just walk away from everything around them. Here it is mid-harvest after I cleared some shrubbery. I may just lop off the end buds and clean up the sun leaves, then let the color spread for a day or so:

Grape-Jelly-2-Plant-During-Harvest_DSC01504.jpg

Wet trimmed cola fresh off the line. The bigger end buds have more of the bulbous-looking foxtails.

Grape Jelly 2 Bud 3000_DSC01520.jpg

more on this one coming!