Grafting Cannabis...have you ever tried it ?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
What a concept...the super mom.

And really if you had to stick to 4 plants...you could have 1 mom of 3 strains and run them over and over and still stay in count..inconceivable.

I will keep a mom going and start playing around with it. :D

I guess you want to make sure its not a male branch LOL...the harem tree.

Nezzy

Hello! I'd love to chime in here if I may? As a Canadian we are both blessed with legalization and damn by plant counts. I wanted to create a Multi-Strain mother plant that can either be flowered out for a variety harvest OR to have a mother with many strains for cloning purposes. Ive been grafting cannabis since last fall with varying successes.

As of recently I've been able to not only get 100% fusions but to put indica on a sativa root stock and, a sativa on an indica root stock. My hope is the big root system of the sativa will help boost the water/nutrient intake of the super hungry indicas in my garden. Further research is needed but im happy to show you my progress thus far.

Attachments

Oreguhnism

Really Active Member
So what if a male branch were grafted onto a mother plant ?

I mean this is Chuckers Paradise right ?
One theory would be fuck yeah.
Another would be that hormones that keep male a male...might go away without an artificial alternative.

Im still working on the male reversal thread and dont know why this never crossed my mind!

Now i want to graft a male branch and hit it with florel.......

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Hello! I'd love to chime in here if I may? As a Canadian we are both blessed with legalization and damn by plant counts. I wanted to create a Multi-Strain mother plant that can either be flowered out for a variety harvest OR to have a mother with many strains for cloning purposes. Ive been grafting cannabis since last fall with varying successes.

As of recently I've been able to not only get 100% fusions but to put indica on a sativa root stock and, a sativa on an indica root stock. My hope is the big root system of the sativa will help boost the water/nutrient intake of the super hungry indicas in my garden. Further research is needed but im happy to show you my progress thus far.
Awesome work. What grafting tech are you using?