Good ol'fuck up

F series

Insanely Active Member
Ever plan to reverse a few autos for seed stock, then plant them in hot ass soil and get some 4 inch flowering shit plants?:geek:

Im still going for it, if I get this bitch to drop nuts and I get 3-10 viable seeds, I'll mark this as a successful harvest.

Using colloidal silver rofl, she going to be dirty looking if she makes it.

I'll update with photos good or bad

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I did the same thing twice this year dropping seeds and taking cuts in my old mix. The seeds didn't even break ground and the cuts just burned up.

Gotta go buy seed starting mix next time around. Live and learn. Good luck with the project vato.

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
why are you bothering with colloidal i really dont see any benefit over using sts. sts is much more reliable ime, 1-2 applications are enough in most cases.

i got two pre mixed bottles sitting in my fridge 1x .1N sodium thiosulfate 1x .1N silver nitrate for almost 4 years now and they still work.

F series

Insanely Active Member
why are you bothering with colloidal i really dont see any benefit over using sts. sts is much more reliable ime, 1-2 applications are enough in most cases.

i got two pre mixed bottles sitting in my fridge 1x .1N sodium thiosulfate 1x .1N silver nitrate for almost 4 years now and they still work.
It's the same silver from my first time trying this, about 5 years ago lol

I saw the price and process and was semi overwhelmed and settled on colloidal. I might try sts

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

I've used em.both and find CS easier and don't burn the plants up. Sts half ass worked.

crimsonecho

It's the same silver from my first time trying this, about 5 years ago lol

I saw the price and process and was semi overwhelmed and settled on colloidal. I might try sts
oh im not a chemist and dont have scales that sensitive i bought pre-mixed. 2 solutions, both used in photography so easily sourced and easily mixed. love the ease of use.

I've used em.both and find CS easier and don't burn the plants up. Sts half ass worked.
everytime i used cs plants looked much worse. thats strange how your experience is the exact opposite lol

i just hate everyday spraying and stuff. i just take the plant out of the tent spray it down with sts in a couple of sessions. i spray wait for it to dry, spray again and repeat this 2-3 times total, put it back into the tent during dark period and repeat this process again in day 7 or around and boom, balls. had the best looking reversals with sts.

with the number of plants you reverse i’d have thought you’d be pro-sts hahaha

F series

Insanely Active Member
oh im not a chemist and dont have scales that sensitive i bought pre-mixed. 2 solutions, both used in photography so easily sourced and easily mixed. love the ease of use.

everytime i used cs plants looked much worse. thats strange how your experience is the exact opposite lol

i just hate everyday spraying and stuff. i just take the plant out of the tent spray it down with sts in a couple of sessions. i spray wait for it to dry, spray again and repeat this 2-3 times total, put it back into the tent during dark period and repeat this process again in day 7 or around and boom, balls. had the best looking reversals with sts.

with the number of plants you reverse i’d have thought you’d be pro-sts hahaha
I was under the impression you only spray twice with sts, and that's why people prefered it

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I was under the impression you only spray twice with sts, and that's why people prefered it
I've used it but it's not cut up to be what it's supposed to be. I know other breeders in the industry that don't fool with it either. I feel like it's some kind of parroting effect. I spray CS once a day for 2 weeks and done. Plants look like males. Sts if you don't spray enough plants will not reverse. To much and there cooked.

crimsonecho

you can but i like doing it this way because it guarantees reversal imo. i had one super stubborn gal for example and i did 3 sessions with that one. for most i can get away with single sitting or 2 complete soaks over 2 weeks but i dont risk it and go heavy.

I've used it but it's not cut up to be what it's supposed to be. I know other breeders in the industry that don't fool with it either. I feel like it's some kind of parroting effect. I spray CS once a day for 2 weeks and done. Plants look like males. Sts if you don't spray enough plants will not reverse. To much and there cooked.
i cooked a couple of plants with both and find it to be somewhat light related in my case. when i dont give them a prolonged darkness until they metabolize the silver, then the silver oxidizes in the presence of light and fries the leaves. 12hrs+ darkness i cant tell if they have been sprayed or not.

F series

Insanely Active Member
Honestly, nuff said. I'm sticking with CS lmao.

👍 Thanks